Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver vs KC

snkdy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about 38 AND 40 to the Rams and Cards?

Now you are going against both Broncos and Colts?.

Be careful, these things come and bite back very quickly.

There is not a single win Pats had which were convincing. I am curious to see how they play Ravens at Ravens.

Now you are going against both Broncos and Colts?.

Be careful, these things come and bite back very quickly.

There is not a single win Pats had which were convincing. I am curious to see how they play Ravens at Ravens.

Nah, just having some fun up here.

And did you miss the Steelers game?

his arm looked fine on the three passes to decker

Five TD's, pretty good for a tired arm.  It's weird sometimes he can put some heat on the ball, and other times he lobs it (really lobs it).  Still I am always amazed that most of the time, the ball is right where it needs to be.

Five TD's, pretty good for a tired arm.  It's weird sometimes he can put some heat on the ball, and other times he lobs it (really lobs it).  Still I am always amazed that most of the time, the ball is right where it needs to be.

And all those deeps balls were with full spiral ( reminded me of the Sprint Ad - 6'5, 230 pounds, rocket arm )

Excuse me?. I guess there is a misunderstanding. I was agreeing with you, anyways

I was saying sarcastically the entire team is Peyton's responsibility and everything is his fault when they screw up.

You're right though in that the defense and lack of discipline (penalties) will probably screw things up in the playoffs again. Unless special teams, fumbles, and/or the zebras beat them to it.

I said earlier...when he gets his feet set he has plenty of arm strength and very very accurate....those deep balls and sharpe outs....right on....but watch his legs....thats the key....on his throws that flutter....he doesn't engage his core all the way.....get pressure up the middle and don't let him step into a throw...he has issues with arm strength.

I am curious about the Ravens game. They are starting to play good as a team.

Ravens are always a tough out. I expect Brady to have a decent game just because Reed isn't there but the Ravens O has regressed a lot with all the moving parts. I think it is close but expect Pats to find a way like they have all season.