Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers could get that #6 seeding in the AFC

chad72

Dear AFC,

You gotta be kidding me to let this happen.

What's really sad is all Miami had to do was beat Buffalo or the Jets after beating New England to go to the playoffs and scored seven points in two games against the later two. 

Chargers are showing all they have is Rivers and he's not good enough to get a bunch of crud into the playoffs by himself and the Ravens have just been up and down all year and played like it today.  Steelers are the only team of the four that has acted like they wanted in the playoffs the last couple of weeks. 

What's really sad is all Miami had to do was beat Buffalo or the Jets after beating New England to go to the playoffs and scored seven points in two games against the later two. 

Chargers are showing all they have is Rivers and he's not good enough to get a bunch of crud into the playoffs by himself and the Ravens have just been up and down all year and played like it today.  Steelers are the only team of the four that has acted like they wanted in the playoffs the last couple of weeks. 

I figured that if the Chargers had this window open for them they would come out like a house of fire and attack......

Jesus.

Oh well, Steelers...can't get away from them. Assuming the Chiefs hang on and all.

Steelers are possibly my least favorite team in all of football, worse then NE and no joke.

And if they get in they are 8-8 and there is nothing I hate more then 8-8 playoff teams.

Lol... everyone counted out the steelers to early. Their D is suspect but ever since Miller, Bell, and Spaeth got healthy their offense has been clicking and in balance.

Plus it also helps that Timmons has been single handedly holding that old D together. He got snubbed from the Pro Bowl horribly.