Is Reggie Wayne a HOF'er?

AllYouNeedIsLuck

Is Reggie a HOF'er?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Is Reggie a HOF'er?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet, but he will be with more stats and/or SB's

Yes I think putting up big numbers with someone besides Peyton last year, helps his cause!!

Like I said in another thread I think Reggie is one of the most underrated players in the history of the NFL even by fans of his own team.  He's always been in someone's shadow till really the last two and half years.  At the start of the career he was great because he was on the other side of Marvin then Marvin retired and it became well he's great because he plays with Peyton.  Honestly I think he's our version of John Stallworth, great WR that was in the shadow of Lyn Swan and Terry Bradshaw most of his career and probably never got his true due but still made the Hall of Fame although it took longer than the previous too. 

Strange thing is if the Colts offense falls flat...it only adds to Reggie's significance to the team. It would be easy to say he has easily had two of the greatest qbs of their generation and benefited from that...but there will be a huge back log of receivers waiting to get in...and Reggie will wait...but he will get a lot of attention from writers etc if we struggle passing moving forward without him....showing how great he really is. That said...I think we will have games we struggle..but his legacy is strong enough....he has put up significant numbers for a long time...and made just as many big plays as Marvin did.