Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim irsay a genius?

BronxColtNYC

I think he truly had his words twisted.  Peyton said during his post game presser that him and Irsay had talked this week and pretty much said everything was fine between the two and that he thanked Irsay for doing the tribute tonight because that meant a lot to him and made the point that it was Irsay's idea to do that.  I am sure the media will spin it as gamesmanship but I think Irsay honestly had his words twisted.  Although it did become about him vs. Manning rather than Luck vs Manning so I doubt Irsay minded very much. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

The media is searching for hype and controversy all the time. They have lost all sight of journalism.

Well now that Luck beat Peyton and RG3 looks healthy, it will be Luck vs. RG3 again for the rest of the year, so get ready for it.

Well now that Luck beat Peyton and RG3 looks healthy, it will be Luck vs. RG3 again for the rest of the year, so get ready for it.

We don't play them although Manning will play RG3 I can see it now ESPN will turn it's attention to who is better Peyton Manning or the up and coming RG3.

Mean While Andrew Luck just keeps doing his thing and winning. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

We don't play them although Manning will play RG3 I can see it now ESPN will turn it's attention to who is better Peyton Manning or the up and coming RG3.

Mean While Andrew Luck just keeps doing his thing and winning. 

I know...I was just saying the media usually forgets last week and comes up with a new narrative every week.  The RG3/Luck debate is an oldie but goodie. (At least to ESPN it is)

I know...I was just saying the media usually forgets last week and comes up with a new narrative every week.  The RG3/Luck debate is an oldie but goodie. (At least to ESPN it is)

Well the Broncos plays RG3 next so I am guessing they will turn their attention there.  Then sooner or later Manning faces Brady. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

Well the Broncos plays RG3 next so I am guessing they will turn their attention there.  Then sooner or later Manning faces Brady. 

Yep, you are probably right.