Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bad starts needs to get fixed

BProland85

I really think this is a product of "HOW" Indy "wants to play" ..   And personnel.     They keep coming out as if they think they are the 1967 Green Bay Packers..    They are not a good running team..  at least when SS and McG is at G.  

The game Indy came out and RAN the rock was SF...    and who was at C and RG..     McG at C, and Link at RG and Indy ran the ball

Now..  back to the same old same old..   SS sucking, and and McG struggling at RG.

I can see it on TV, but then again I don't pay these .....   players.

Im not sure why this team has had issues with slow starts, but it has to get corrected. We can only come back and win so many times before our luck, no pun intended, runs out.

I totally agree..

Gruden hit it right on the head..  "when Indy is at it's best, AL is slinging it around" ..

I am about tired of this power thing..      Indy gets it's best rushing efforts out of "spread" formations..   

Yet they continue to waste snaps.   ???????

A few L's and it will be Andrew L all day all night...

But why does it have to come to that?

Some missed plays but all and all that was as bad of a half play calling wise I've seen in a while. The good news is that was our worst half of the season and we are only down 4

I totally agree..

Gruden hit it right on the head.. "when Indy is at it's best, AL is slinging it around" ..

I am about tired of this power thing.. Indy gets it's best rushing efforts out of "spread" formations..

Yet they continue to waste snaps. ???????

after he spent the game up to the point talking about how he loved the Colts commitment to the power running game...

I totally agree..

Gruden hit it right on the head..  "when Indy is at it's best, AL is slinging it around" ..

I am about tired of this power thing..      Indy gets it's best rushing efforts out of "spread" formations..   

Yet they continue to waste snaps.   ???????

he is slinging it around what game are you watching?

Some missed plays but all and all that was as bad of a half play calling wise I've seen in a while. The good news is that was our worst half of the season and we are only down 4

Too many misses , penalties and 3 points against that defense is scary bad. Didn't they convert 3 3rd downs by penalty ? Pretty bad there , plus the bad play by Howell on the TD. 

Pep Hamilton's offensive plan isn't allowing the passing game to develop a rhythm. The team has become too dependent on a running game that isn't strong enough to carry the game. If we keep this up, we might as well trade Andrew Luck for Tim Tebow. 

this game is over if the defense dont start playing better.

Kinda looks that way.

Luck is gonna do this

Hopefully he turns off that headset in his helmet and just makes something happen. Pep doesn't look like much of a play caller tonight, IMO. Way too stubborn about his idealogies to stop and notice what's actually working. 3rd and 19 and we come out in a power I formation and go play action? What are you smokin on, Pep?

They have TO's..    But Indy's D has been horrendous...

Horrible % play. Odds are you never get the ball back with time and only down by 7. Odds are better that you can make the 4th and 2. Belichek would have never punted there. Terrible choice