Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So will Bradshaw continue to get half the carries?

COLT in J-ville

Bradshaw should get the bulk of the carries, Richardson's 3.5 ypc still worries me, he's got to prove that he's worthy of being the number 1 back over Bradshaw! And to be honest I really don't think he will.

:facepalm:

He averaged 2.7 in his debut game. Mind you he barely knows our offense. He'll be fine here

Bradshaw might be on a 1 year contract but I think you seriously consider bringing him back.  

This kid brings such a champions mentality to the team, I think his impact is greater than what

people are accounting for.  Based on what I've seen so far, Tom Coughlin can't be very happy

about losing Bradshaw. They need to be pretty careful about what they decide to do at running back

Since T-Rich and Ballard are both fairly new to the NFL then we should keep Bradshaw to show them both the in's and out's and the attitude to become better runners.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Since T-Rich and Ballard are both fairly new to the NFL then we should keep Bradshaw to show them both the in's and out's and the attitude to become better runners.

If Bradshaw is completely healthy after this season, I see absolutely no reason why not to at least try to bring him back.  If he doesn't want a ridiculous contract or anything.

I think Bradshaw's playing at the level where, if we can do it affordably, we'd be fools not to bring him back. I like Ballard, but it's a serious roll of the dice to let Ahmad walk and bank on Vick coming back 100% next year off an ACL injury, especially when he wasn't the most explosive back out there to begin with. 

I agree.. but I just wonder if we ultimately play T-Rich much more because of the first round.. kinda like the Braves refusing to bench Uggla and BJ Upton because of their huge contracts even though they are the 2 worst hitters in baseball.. I don't think our staff is that egotistical though..

- sorry to throw in baseball but it was a good example 

Guess you haven't seen J.P Arencibia's stats this year, he my friend is the worst hitter in baseball.

Bradshaw should split the carries, or go with the hot hand. Bradshaw will eventually get hurt I think, I don't want him too but he has a history, at that point TRich will take the ball and run with it!

I want Bradshaw to stay.

I agree with  this quote. He has a professional mindset and runs ANGRY with HEART and EMOTION!!! Pretty darn good back for the money we are paying him  this year. He looks to be the best value on the roster so far. If the injury bug stays away from him this season, I expect him to be extended for a year or maybe two. I would rather have 1 Bradshaw than 2 Donald Browns. JMO :hide:

Guess you haven't seen J.P Arencibia's stats this year, he my friend is the worst hitter in baseball.

Bradshaw should split the carries, or go with the hot hand. Bradshaw will eventually get hurt I think, I don't want him too but he has a history, at that point TRich will take the ball and run with it!

Hehe nice post, but let me go to the archives!

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/order/false

Dan Uggla appreciates the gesture, but as you can see,  Arencibia is a mere boy among men when compared to Uggla =) Also, BJ Upton is at .184 but he doesn't have enough AB to qualify due to his DL stint.. Amazing.. the 2 highest paid players on the team.. and Upton has the richest contract in Braves history :facepalm:

Hehe nice post, but let me go to the archives!

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/order/false

Dan Uggla appreciates the gesture, but as you can see,  Arencibia is a mere boy among men when compared to Uggla =) Also, BJ Upton is at .184 but he doesn't have enough AB to qualify due to his DL stint.. Amazing.. the 2 highest paid players on the team.. and Upton has the richest contract in Braves history :facepalm:

Lol he sure is bad, but look at that .309 OBP and look at JP. I think you don't want either of them on your team! :)

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/order/false/minpa/350