Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tony Dungy says he would consider benching RG3 IF...

GoColts8818

We are talking RG and Favre. Favre is widely considered to be one of the most selfish players in the history of the NFL as the article I posted stated which also listed all of Favre's "me first" words and actions.Might want to re-read it.

Exactly right amfootball. #4 was incredibly selfish IMO. I'm from WI. I saw his antics up close & personal. The retirement merry-go-round & doing anything to get out of OTA's, training camp, & practice. Favre thought he was better than the entire team in GB & Minnesota & that player rules didn't apply to him. Arrogance & ego to a monumental level that always royally ticked me off my friend. I can't lie.

Everytime I think of Brett Favre, I always think of this Alan Iverson basketball quote: "I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice." Practice does matter because if you are sloppy in your preparation you will be sloppy in your execution on game day regardless of what sport any athlete plays. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic