Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can you believe we're here again Colts fans?

Big Red

After all the thrills of victory and agonies of defeat with experienced as fans of Peyton Manning and the Colts.  We are now about to embark on a ride with Andrew Luck that could be just as magical.   

Mr. Irsay caught lightning in a bottle again.  Are we lucky fans or what?

After all the thrills of victory and agonies of defeat with experienced as fans of Peyton Manning and the Colts.  We are now about to embark on a ride with Andrew Luck that could be just as magical.   

Mr. Irsay caught lightning in a bottle again.  Are we lucky fans or what?

I hope you are right....we'll know after this season...

I don't think what Grigson and Pagano have in mind is a team that needs a lot of luck.

What they are building is a Good Solid Team, a Monster, with Luck at the helm!

But I do get what you say about the good fortune that has befallen this franchise as far as QB's goes.

Mr. Irsay deserves his kudos too.

Better to be Lucky than good! Thanks Curtis, Kerry, and Dan!

An argument could be made that they certainly did their part to secure INDY's #1 draft pick. Intentional sabotage or tanking Peyton's IR season in INDY no of course not. SW1 does not subscribe to that, but lackluster QB play did contribute to landing Luck. 

An argument could be made that they certainly did their part to secure INDY's #1 draft pick. Intentional sabotage or tanking Peyton's IR season in INDY no of course not. SW1 does not subscribe to that, but lackluster QB play did contribute to landing Luck. 

Anyone that thinks the Colts did not try to win every week didn't watch the games. The KC game, the Tampa game, the 2 wins at the end of the year. The Colts were the worst team in the NFL, see the Saints game for proof. They were not good enough to tank!

Be careful SW1, all the ones who think the Colts tanked will come out of the woodwork and make a surprise attack on you!  But that's OK, I got your back! lol   Even if that was the case with the Colts winning two out the last three don't back that theory up. Plus the Painter factor. If they truly wanted to tank we would have seen Painter finish the season out.   :neener: