Lawrence Sidbury - OLB

Justin Anderson - G

Scott Lutrus - ILB

Dan Moore - FB

Quinton Spears - LB

Justin Hickman - OLB

And of course McKinney who we released.

Boyett is on the Active/Non Football Injury List

The guy I am most bummed about losing was Justin Hickman. This dude was all over the field score he went down. I thought he could have giving us good depth and another guy who could play ST's ..

But compared to other teams I think we are fortunate so far when comparing injuries to other teams. (knock on wood) lets make it through this last preseason game healthy so we can give Oakland all they can handle on our field

I am excited to see Boyett in the future.. The kid can make plays when healthy.. Plus we aren't exactly set with a lot of depth if any at all the safety position.

I believe all of them for the exception of Boyett unless he is making slow progress. Than they may put him on PUP so that he will have to miss the first six weeks of the season.. If he's not ready after week 6 I'm sure he will head to I.R

I think they treat Boyett the same way they did Chapman and just redshirt his rookie year. I believe at one point Boyett was consider an early round talent but dropped due to injuries. So they will probably play it safe and let him get to 100% and see what he has next year, possibly replacing Bethea.

I think they treat Boyett the same way they did Chapman and just redshirt his rookie year. I believe at one point Boyett was consider an early round talent but dropped due to injuries. So they will probably play it safe and let him get to 100% and see what he has next year, possibly replacing Bethea.

No reason to think that. If he gets healthy and they need him he will play.

And I hope so.

Don't you have to designate them, if you plan on getting them off of IR?  I don't recall any of them with that designation. 

I kind of expect Boyett to join the list eventually.

yes but they can only be designated after sept 4th.  if they want to designate any of the current players on IR as able to return then they'd have to reactivate them before sept 4th and then put them back on IR after sept 4th with the designation.  as I understand it now anyway.