Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 08/05 "HALL OF FAME GAME"

sb41champs

Yup, SW1 watched it from start to finish. My overall impression...Rod Marinelli & Monte Kiffin might actually get Dallas in the Playoffs this year, but Tony "Oh No!"  :facepalm:  Romo will still throw a pick at the worst possible time to derail & cost the Cowboys their season regardless of how well their RBs looked last night. 

Miami Dolphins backup QB Matt Moore is tough, standing in the pocket, takes a hades of a hit & delivers a nice ball with mustard on it. I like that kid. If he gets cut, Mr. Moore will make an NFL roster easy. 

I wanna see the Dolphins 3rd Preseason game, Ryan Tannehill looked awful. I don't give a crap if he did play all last season. He didn't secure the RB handoff & played like crap last night. I wanna see Matt Moore start & put Ryan later & see what he does. 

I did watch it all, but only because I was Jonesin' for some football. The game was nowhere as close as the final score would indicate.  Miami didn't look like they were ready for prime time at all.  Their O line is scary bad.

Exactly HarryTheCat, why spent all that money on Wallace when your line sucks? Al Micheals even talked about it on the air. Stretching the field doesn't mean a darn thing if Wilfork & Mayo from the Patriots are gonna crush your QB during the season. 

I wanna see the Dolphins 3rd Preseason game, Ryan Tannehill looked awful. I don't give a crap if he did play all last season. He didn't secure the RB handoff & played like crap last night. I wanna see Matt Moore start & put Ryan later & see what he does. 

I dont get the whole Ryan Tannehill thing at all...

He's not their best QB....an d he lacks career experience..