Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Thomas > Terrence Johnson

Colts20593

At least Thomas is a good tackler. Johnson just turned in a god awful performance.

Dare I say it? Worse than Lacey.

Really? after just one game and he's worse than lacey?... i personally would like to see thomas play but the reason rucker was playing instead of thomas was casue he's hurt... again, he didnt even dress. I would rather see rucker play than johnson just for the fact that he's young and is better in man coverage.... but dont be soo quick to judge johnson.

johnson cant tackle, what did they see in him? , bad pick, but he can hit hard if the other guy stands real still

This is hilarious. What they saw in Johnson was him tackling very well, throughout the preseason and in his game action against the Steelers. He made several mistakes last night, but he's actually a very good tackler.

By the way, I think our defensive backs are more plagued by the big cushions we continually give than by their own deficiencies. We're severely limiting their effectiveness by playing 8 yards off on first down, and then we're forcing them to make open field tackles. I'm far more concerned about the scheme than I am about the players we're using.

Johnson was just HORRIBLE. THat was burtal to watch!! I forgot about Thomas, but I would rather have Lacy out there than, Johnson. Johnson looked good before this game but they absolutely torched him ALL NIGHT LONG!! Hey that Tyron release is looking better every second!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hush:

What's worse is that Marlin Jackson has been sniffing around 56th street looking healthy and practically begging for a contract. Colts could have him back for a steal. May be a little old but he can't be worse than what we have! He can't want much as he's currently unemployed. He's always been a good team/community guy too.