Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

30 year season ticket holder

byrddawg

Received my Colt season tickets yesterday for the 30th season. I have the tickets for several of my family, friends and associates.  There were 51 season tickets in our mailing.  We live in Winchester about 85 mile northeast of Indy.  I have enjoyed every season of the Colts.  We have tailgated in the NOW Courier lot the last view years and invite anyone to stop by and see us.  I am always interested in how many season ticket holders have had their tickets continuously for the 30 years.  I also interested to know if anyone else has that many tickets that far away from Indy.  Randolph County has over 100 season ticket holders and has less than 28,000 population.  Training camp at Anderson is just around the corner and with receiving the tickets, makes it seem even closer.

Received my Colt season tickets yesterday for the 30th season. I have the tickets for several of my family, friends and associates.  There were 51 season tickets in our mailing.  We live in Winchester about 85 mile northeast of Indy.  I have enjoyed every season of the Colts.  We have tailgated in the NOW Courier lot the last view years and invite anyone to stop by and see us.  I am always interested in how many season ticket holders have had their tickets continuously for the 30 years.  I also interested to know if anyone else has that many tickets that far away from Indy.  Randolph County has over 100 season ticket holders and has less than 28,000 population.  Training camp at Anderson is just around the corner and with receiving the tickets, makes it seem even closer.

I'm from Hartford City and been a fan for 30 years but never could afford season tickets. 

I only had six tickets in my mailing, and was worried neighbors might see and try to break in to get them... :)

Seriously though, I get a little bugged out every year, holding almost $7K in tickets in my hands.  They end up like hot potatoes and I try to get them out to my friends as quickly as possible.  I can't imagine what holding 51 would do to me.

I only had six tickets in my mailing, and was worried neighbors might see and try to break in to get them... :)

Seriously though, I get a little bugged out every year, holding almost $7K in tickets in my hands.  They end up like hot potatoes and I try to get them out to my friends as quickly as possible.  I can't imagine what holding 51 would do to me.

Lol! Now if either of you guys feel the need to pass on some of those hot potatoes, just send me a PM.

Been a season ticket holder for 29 years my dad put in the first year was drawn the second year he has a tailgate bus and he's more into that so he left me the tickets so its me and my husband who go. I'm 22 and i've been going to games since I was a baby some of the season ticket holders who have been around us all along watched me grow up. I love being a season ticket holder because its like my Sunday family our seats our in sec 229 row 6 seats 7 and 8.

My daughter went to her first game when she was only 4 months old. I know what you mean about the people around you, you see them 10 times a year, but we all have a common purpose. I was really glad to see the tickets at the post office this year.  UPS and FedEx would just leave them on my porch in the past.

wow, that is fantastic!...trying to decide what ONE game I want to try to get to this season.. of course vs. Broncos came to mind, but my entire travel budget would be blown on the tickets :)

Crap! SW1 ran out likes already...Sigh...Great to see one of my favorite blogger friends posting & sharing your wisdom, insights, & humor again. Hmmm...Only 1 game to attend LIVE eh? That is a tough decision. Good luck narrowing down your game selection process my friend.  :thmup:

Lol! Now if either of you guys feel the need to pass on some of those hot potatoes, just send me a PM.

First thing that popped into into SW1's head...Childish I know, but still mildly funny IMO  haha

Mrpotatohead1.jpg

Good for you byrddawg....my dog ate my homework.....errr....uh...tickets!   :)  Go  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!!!

Que can eat your homework Brent just don't ask SW1 to "retrieve" or "fetch" the tickets for you through the back door...That's all I ask. Thanks... ;)