Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cleveland's Josh Gordon: Running with the wrong crowd....

NewColtsFan

Story saying Brown's officials are worried that Josh Gordon doesn't quite get it....   that he's running with the wrong crowd despite his own recent issues....   and they're worried he and his career are going in the wrong direction.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214355/article/josh-gordon-reportedly-running-with-the-wrong-crowd

This kind of thing is a much bigger worry -- especially this time of year -- than most fans truly know about.....

"Entitlement mentality" of some of their players." Yes, unfortunately some athletes that arrive in the NFL need to broken of this mindset very quickly. Talent isn't always enough to succeed on this level. Good luck Mr. Gordon. 

THAT is a brilliant line right there, my friend!    Too many people -- players and fans -- just do not understand that.

Well said.....       :thmup:

Another one some of us argued against getting when available in the supplemental draft.....and rightly so!!!

I am so disappointed in our own Lavon Brazill I cannot see straight...really mad at him!!!  

and some were enraged we didnt give up a high pick and get him....and wrongly so!!! ;)

dont be too upset with Brazill yet.  People make mistakes.  all i mean, is get the whole story first.