Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arrest warrant issued for Hernandez

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said, I'm carrying most of the time as well (Springfield XD40 sub-compact) and it's always chambered. I've always said "it's better to carry a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not be carrying it." There are thousands of law abiding, responsible citizens across the country that carry firearms. I learned very quickly while I was getting ready traveling out of state that Illinois really frowned on concealed carry/personal arms in general. Normally, I'll contact the state in which I'm traveling to make them aware that I'll be through their state with my concealed firearm and every state, besides Illinois, has honored that permit.

No intentions of hijacking this thread :2c:

Yup....Rule #1 in a gunfight: Bring a gun.

Not championships. They haven't been the same since the core of that defense retired.

They haven't won a championship with Hernandez either yet they still win more games than any other team. It was your statement and It made no sense. 

They haven't won a championship with Hernandez either yet they still win more games than any other team. It was your statement and It made no sense.

I don't see what is so difficult about understanding that it's harder to replace some players more than others.

Generally that is true except for the Pats. They are maybe the best at replacing guys. Wish the Celtics could do the same.

Really? That defense hasn't scared anyone since Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel, McGinnest and Seymour departed.

Really? That defense hasn't scared anyone since Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel, McGinnest and Seymour departed.

Its going to scare some people real soon. They have had a lot of young guys on that defense and they finally have their core group of guys in it. Mayo has fully settled into his role as middle linebacker and quarterback of that defense. He is one of the most underrated middle linebackers in the league, he is easily top 5 at his position. Brandon Spikes is in a contract year and has been great in the run game and has made a lot of plays for them. Hightower is now in his 2nd year and really showed some flashes last year, he was a starter in the lineup and made some plays, so he should only continue to progress. Chandler Jones was having an awesome rookie year until he screwed his ankle up, his 1st year stats were similar to JPP in NY and Alfonso Smith in SF. Im really excited to see what he turns into, because he could become a dominant pass rusher in this league.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bigger-stronger-chandler-jones-built-succeed-2013-england-180800664.html

Aqib Talib has 1 of the CB slots locked down and played extremely well last year for us. We all saw what happened when he went out with injury in the AFCCG, and now he has a full offseason to work with the defense as well. Ras-IR Dowling is back and healthy again, so this is his last chance to show that he can play CB in this league. He has shown up in the few games that he has been on the field and has all the physical measurables to be a great CB, he just needs to stay healthy. Alfonzo Dennard won the starting job last year opposite Talib and was playing very well in a press man style defense. Kyle Arrington is resigned and Logan Ryan who was a stud at Rutgers who they got in the 3rd round should provide good competition and depth in training camp. Devin McCourty is a very good Free Safety and thats where they will keep him, and the addition of Adrian Wilson to go along with Tavon Wilson entering his second season should help solidify the backend of the defense.

Jermaine Cunningham is a good situational pass rusher type, Ninkovich is still with them and is a very consistent linebacker, Dane Fletcher is healthy again and he fills that coverage linebacker roll, Armstead is a promising rookie, Tommy Kelly has had a solid career as an interior pass rusher and should provide veteran consistency at the position.

I wasn't that worried about the offensive side of the ball until this Hernandez situation came up. Brady will make it all work though, he has his entire career regardless of who is lined up and he still has Gronk, Amendola, Ballard, Edelman and 2 young and athletic WRs in Dobson and Boyce. The defense has me excited this year moreso than the offense, I have all the confidence in the world that Brady and McDaniels are going to make it work and still be a top 10 offense in this league. Brady is the GOAT and he will make it work. He'll still go for over 4000 yards passing and 25+ touchdowns regardless of who is out there and the team will continue to win football games.

I wasn't that worried about the offensive side of the ball until this Hernandez situation came up. Brady will make it all work though, he has his entire career regardless of who is lined up and he still has Gronk, Amendola, Ballard, Edelman and 2 young and athletic WRs in Dobson and Boyce. The defense has me excited this year moreso than the offense, I have all the confidence in the world that Brady and McDaniels are going to make it work and still be a top 10 offense in this league. Brady is the GOAT and he will make it work. He'll still go for over 4000 yards passing and 25+ touchdowns regardless of who is out there and the team will continue to win football games.

I think Ballard has great upside, said so earlier, was good & upcoming with much potential till injured , giants miscalculated not expecting him to be taken off waivers by another team

Its going to scare some people real soon. They have had a lot of young guys on that defense and they finally have their core group of guys in it. Mayo has fully settled into his role as middle linebacker and quarterback of that defense. He is one of the most underrated middle linebackers in the league, he is easily top 5 at his position. Brandon Spikes is in a contract year and has been great in the run game and has made a lot of plays for them. Hightower is now in his 2nd year and really showed some flashes last year, he was a starter in the lineup and made some plays, so he should only continue to progress. Chandler Jones was having an awesome rookie year until he screwed his ankle up, his 1st year stats were similar to JPP in NY and Alfonso Smith in SF. Im really excited to see what he turns into, because he could become a dominant pass rusher in this league.http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bigger-stronger-chandler-jones-built-succeed-2013-england-180800664.htmlAqib Talib has 1 of the CB slots locked down and played extremely well last year for us. We all saw what happened when he went out with injury in the AFCCG, and now he has a full offseason to work with the defense as well. Ras-IR Dowling is back and healthy again, so this is his last chance to show that he can play CB in this league. He has shown up in the few games that he has been on the field and has all the physical measurables to be a great CB, he just needs to stay healthy. Alfonzo Dennard won the starting job last year opposite Talib and was playing very well in a press man style defense. Kyle Arrington is resigned and Logan Ryan who was a stud at Rutgers who they got in the 3rd round should provide good competition and depth in training camp. Devin McCourty is a very good Free Safety and thats where they will keep him, and the addition of Adrian Wilson to go along with Tavon Wilson entering his second season should help solidify the backend of the defense.Jermaine Cunningham is a good situational pass rusher type, Ninkovich is still with them and is a very consistent linebacker, Dane Fletcher is healthy again and he fills that coverage linebacker roll, Armstead is a promising rookie, Tommy Kelly has had a solid career as an interior pass rusher and should provide veteran consistency at the position.I wasn't that worried about the offensive side of the ball until this Hernandez situation came up. Brady will make it all work though, he has his entire career regardless of who is lined up and he still has Gronk, Amendola, Ballard, Edelman and 2 young and athletic WRs in Dobson and Boyce. The defense has me excited this year moreso than the offense, I have all the confidence in the world that Brady and McDaniels are going to make it work and still be a top 10 offense in this league. Brady is the GOAT and he will make it work. He'll still go for over 4000 yards passing and 25+ touchdowns regardless of who is out there and the team will continue to win football games.

TL;DR

I don't see what is so difficult about understanding that it's harder to replace some players more than others.

I'm saying the Patriots will still be one of the leagues very best teams with or without AH. What's so difficult to understand? It's ludicrous to think the Patriots fortunes rest on AH. This simply isn't the fall from grace that you're wishing for them.

Please tell me that Mr. Hernandez doesn't own a small Chihuahua or pug. At least, tell me a black lab or German Shepard is behind that quaint gate surrounding a delicate dollhouse.

Is this sci-fi show on FOX called "Dollhouse" starring Eliza Dushku his favorite TV program too? Only teasing of course....

eliza_dushku_in_dollhouse_tv_series_2010

Please tell me that Mr. Hernandez doesn't own a small Chihuahua or pug. At least, tell me a black lab or German Shepard is behind that quaint gate surrounding a delicate dollhouse.

Is this sci-fi show on FOX called "Dollhouse" starring Eliza Dushku his favorite TV program too? Only teasing of course....

eliza_dushku_in_dollhouse_tv_series_2010

as Taplock said, its  his daughters playhouse

I'm saying the Patriots will still be one of the leagues very best teams with or without AH. What's so difficult to understand? It's ludicrous to think the Patriots fortunes rest on AH. This simply isn't the fall from grace that you're wishing for them.

1. I never said their fortunes rest on Hernandez

2. I didn't predict a fall from grace

3. U make things up

You don't have very good dance moves. The post are there for all to read. When you infer you don't need to say it directly although you come very close. Your hopes for the Patriots could come to fruition this season but I'm fairly certain you wouldn't place a real bet on it.

You don't have very good dance moves. The post are there for all to read. When you infer you don't need to say it directly although you come very close. Your hopes for the Patriots could come to fruition this season but I'm fairly certain you wouldn't place a real bet on it.

Love that line to show your point

The Patriots will be a good team this year im sure. Their problem is time. Brady is 36 and looked it against Baltimore. Belichick is 61 and past his coaching prime and creative zenith. Age catches up with everyone and they are no different.

Having said that, they still have a good team, a good staff and will win a weak division and be in the playoffs. What happens after that os anyones guess.

The Patriots will be a good team this year im sure. Their problem is time. Brady is 36 and looked it against Baltimore. Belichick is 61 and past his coaching prime and creative zenith. Age catches up with everyone and they are no different.

Having said that, they still have a good team, a good staff and will win a weak division and be in the playoffs. What happens after that os anyones guess.

Point taken father time is undefeated. Brady's still having great season's and barring injury should see his hope of playing to 40 at a high level without any problem. What QB does look fresh when things are going bad and the pressure is being applied? I like BB's coaching style and all the chances he takes but that leaves him open to criticism when it doesn't work out. Don't kid yourself BB can change it up and isn't afraid to do so as he's proven over the years. He's still at the very top of the NFL coaching list and that is undisputable. Last years SOS had the Pats at 13th (after the regular season)the Colts were 30th. There's a 100 point difference between 1st and 32nd (.543 - .433) Wins in the NFL are all good. So who had an easy schedule last season?

Point taken father time is undefeated. Brady's still having great season's and barring injury should see his hope of playing to 40 at a high level without any problem. What QB does look fresh when things are going bad and the pressure is being applied? I like BB's coaching style and all the chances he takes but that leaves him open to criticism when it doesn't work out. Don't kid yourself BB can change it up and isn't afraid to do so as he's proven over the years. He's still at the very top of the NFL coaching list and that is undisputable. Last years SOS had the Pats at 13th (after the regular season)the Colts were 30th. There's a 100 point difference between 1st and 32nd (.543 - .433) Wins in the NFL are all good. So who had an easy schedule last season?

You really should have just stopped after your first sentence. Everything afterward was either already implied by myself in my post or you simply displaying homerism and bringing up schedules when the point was the ofher three teams in your division stink and stink on an annual basis.

Not championships. They haven't been the same since the core of that defense retired.

The Colts were one of the most winning teams around for a longtime with Peyton but only won one championship. I have to admit, In my book, the Pats are winners just like our Colts. I respect them but I hate them too.

I can't deny them because I'd be denying my Colts too.

The Colts were one of the most winning teams around for a longtime with Peyton but only won one championship. I have to admit, In my book, the Pats are winners just like our Colts. I respect them but I hate them too.

I can't deny them because I'd be denying my Colts too.

I'm not denying them anything. It's obvious they have been one of the top franchises in sports for over a decade now.

Yes, you gathered all that by me stating some players are harder to replace than others? I just yesterday posted patriots are going to win the East. I'm sorry I didn't post "Patriots are the greatest team ever and will never lose".

I see you have gone from just making things up to straight buffoonery.

But I'm sure you will get more likes from Texas trolls who enjoy buffoonery.

Is AH going to be served a warrant or not? The destruction of evidence was blatant.

I want it done, not because he's a Patriot, but because the rich and famous seem to get cushy treatment from law enforcement.

Is AH going to be served a warrant or not? The destruction of evidence was blatant.

I want it done, not because he's a Patriot, but because the rich and famous seem to get cushy treatment from law enforcement.

Does not appear so. His lawyer released a statement on Monday saying that he (the lawyer) was upset that the media reported an arrest warrant as there has been done. His lawyer also praised the way the police are handling the case.

The longer this goes, the more it seems he is not as closely involoved as first thought. I am beginning to think that he did not smash his phone but someone else did. It would have made more sense for him to just chuck the phone rather than hand it over to the police in pieces if he was the one that broke it. Same with security equipment. Something happened in his house but it is unclear how we was involved.