Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fan Fest 2013

rittdk01

I attended the event in Fort Wayne last year.  There were two cheerleaders and two players, Chandler Harnish & Josh Chapman.

The year before that, I attended the event in Bluffton.  There were three cheerleaders and two players, Tarik Glenn & Larry Tripplett.

I can't remember how early I got there either year, but an hour ahead should be more than sufficient.

The event held in Fort Wayne last year was a joke compared to the one I had attended in Bluffton the previous year.  But after reading the description of this year's event in Fort Wayne, it sounds like it should be really good and I'm hoping to be there.  :cheer2:

I attended the event in Fort Wayne last year.  There were two cheerleaders and two players, Chandler Harnish & Josh Chapman.

The year before that, I attended the event in Bluffton.  There were three cheerleaders and two players, Tarik Glenn & Larry Tripplett.

I can't remember how early I got there either year, but an hour ahead should be more than sufficient.

The event held in Fort Wayne last year was a joke compared to the one I had attended in Bluffton the previous year.  But after reading the description of this year's event in Fort Wayne, it sounds like it should be really good and I'm hoping to be there.  :cheer2:

hopefully it is alright.  I live in Huntington so I'm in the middle of Ft Wayne and Bluffton.  Didn't see a Bluffton event but maybe it will come later.

• 4 weeks later...