Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chargers see Broncos taking there players in FA, Now look at Ex Bronco DT Bannab

bayone

Former Broncos DT Justin Bannan Could Be Headed To Chargers

are reportedly interested in 12-year veteran defensive tackle

Bannan had 42 tackles and one forced fumble for the Broncos last year. Mike McCoy is very familiar with Bannan from last season and from 2010 when Bannan had 35 tackles, a sack, and a forced fumbles for the Broncos.

Bannan brings experience and durability. In each of his seasons, he’s played in double-digit games. He’s played in all 16 games five times and 15 games three times

http://predominantlyorange.com/2013/06/05/former-broncos-dt-justin-bannan-could-be-headed-to-chargers/

Chargers are young at DT and could use the experience and McCoy knows him

experience and durability. -- 2 good things for the younger players of the team

It will be interesting to see what Philip Rivers & company look like under a new coaching regime. Anything would be a serious upgrade from Norv Turner, but I must admit that I was surprised to see Turner remain a HC in this league for so long. The Broncos will have a tougher division battle this year. KC & the Chargers are no longer chaotic franchises & both teams made decent new HC hires in Andy Reid & Mike McCoy.

I hope that Ravens Playoff loss haunt #18 this season. Opportunities in this league must not be squandered. 

Losing Justin Bannan to a bigger salary is par for the course in the offseason these days I'm afraid. 

It will be interesting to see what Philip Rivers & company look like under a new coaching regime. Anything would be a serious upgrade from Norv Turner, but I must admit that I was surprised to see Turner remain a HC in this league for so long. The Broncos will have a tougher division battle this year. KC & the Chargers are no longer chaotic franchises & both teams made decent new HC hires in Andy Reid & Mike McCoy.

I hope that Ravens Playoff loss haunt #18 this season. Opportunities in this league must not be squandered. 

Losing Justin Bannan to a bigger salary is par for the course in the offseason these days I'm afraid. 

I find San Diego to be one of the more intriguing story lines heading into the season. Like you I am interested to see what they look like without Norv, who I felt was the wrong head coach from the second they hired him.

If Rivers is going to emerge again then time is running out......

Yep. Chargers could surprise in their division as well. I'm still going with the Chiefs to win it though.