Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coltsfanatic24 Final Mock Draft

Grigson said that he likes this years depth at d-line,o-line,and CB in the draft. I didn't include any OLB's because they seem to like our group of Mathis,Walden,Hughes,Sidbury,and Mcnary and i agree with them.

1.Datone Jones, DE/DT, UCLA, 6'4 283 lbs - Great interior pass rusher something we lacked last year. Also has the upper-body strength to be stout against the run and can still put on 15 pounds of muscle mass. Redding is 33 and is due 7 mil over the next 2 seasons and most likely won't be back after next year. Moala is on a 1 year deal and coming off an ACL injury and Nevis isn't really a 3-4 DE. Jones will rotate with Redding and Francois but eventually start midway through the season because Redding seems to be injured often and Jones is too talented to not start.

3.Brian Winters,OG,Kent State, 6'4 320 lbs - His stock is high but not as high as the other guards. I still think Warford,Pugh,Long,and Dallas Thomas will all go before him and i doubt 4 guards will go in the 2nd round. Winters is just as talented as any of those guys but will fall to us because he went to a smaller college.Would be an immediate starter at RG.

4. Will Davis, CB,Utah State, 6'0 190 lbs - Physical press CB with 4.4 speed and great fluidity to change directions. Will play in the slot with Butler but also can play outside if Toler or Vontae gets injured.

6.Luke Marquardt, OT,Azusa Pacific, 6'9 315 lbs - Good pass blocker depth behind Castonzo and Cherilus

7.Rashad Hall,FS,Clemson, 6'1 210 lbs - Good player with 4.58 speed has 17 takeways 3rd in Clemson history. Would provide depth behind Bethea and Landry.

7.Mr Irrelevant - Elvis Fisher OT