Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2013 Preseason Schedule

Coltswarriors

Why do we play Cinny every year (or so it seems).  Is it geographical?

Yes, but there's more to it than that.

The final game of the preseason the teams actually get to choose who they want to play. The Colts & Bengals pick each other every year, probably based on the fact we're only 112 miles apart.

Yes, but there's more to it than that.

The final game of the preseason the teams actually get to choose who they want to play. The Colts & Bengals pick each other every year, probably based on the fact we're only 112 miles apart.

They get to pick each other?  Never knew that.

Not sure how to start new topic, says I can't start one.  Anyway,  could someone explain the timing of seat relocation notifications.  I submitted the request before the deadline and wondered how and when we are notified if our seats have been changed.  Thanks.

I think you have to make 15 posts, and I believe it's no more than 5 per day at the beginning, before you're allowed to start a new thread....

So,  make 5 posts a day for 3 days and then,  on the 4th day,  you're good to go...

And if I'm wrong,  one of the moderators will quickly correct me.....

3-1 or 4-0 nothing more, nothing less

Yes, I'm back at it again :D

Oh Lord...not another year of nothing more, nothing less.... :facepalm: ..,. Well I guess its like your Apple Juice...just one or two choices, and the heck with the rest... :D

Seriously though...I want 0-4 or 1-3,if it means during the regular season we win just like the years when we won most of our games, we never had a good preseason record...

Oh Lord...not another year of nothing more, nothing less.... :facepalm: ..,. Well I guess its like your Apple Juice...just one or two choices, and the heck with the rest... :D

Seriously though...I want 0-4 or 1-3,if it means during the regular season we win just like the years when we won most of our games, we never had a good preseason record...

haha leave my apple juice alone.

And yeah, like the SB win vs CHI. Think we went 0-4 that season

No week 4 home game is a big plus - only weeks 1-3 are worth attending.

really only two and three are worth going too.  Last year was kinda an exception because everyone was new but normally starters player a series maybe two in the first pre-season game.