Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

one more guard

Shepman

I have faith in Grigson. That oline he built for Vick in Philly was a good one. But then injuries plagued them & that's when Philly feel off.

But I know he has the scouting talent to build a line like that here in Indianapolis to protect our Franchise QB Mr. Andrew Luck

I don't think you are. Warford is a real possibility and I would love to have him. Out of all the popular names that people float around here at different positions, Warford is higher graded than...

CB's - Rhodes, Trufant.

OLBer's - Werner, Demontre Moore, Datone Jones

WR's - Hopkins, Allen, Patton

So if people are really interested in BPA as they say they are, It's very possible that Warford could be the BPA when we pick.

I mostly agree with you, but you split hairs with me a few days ago, so I'll return the favor...

It doesn't much matter how you or any sports sites grade players. It only matters how Grigs and his staff grades them, and all we can do is speculate on that.

I could see us going guard in round one but if you look at the number of options the Colts have for guard already on the roster it's not going to shock me if they don't look to one of the guys already on the roster to be the answer as unpopular as that might be. 

Lol.....intellectually dishonest? 

I agree maybe disdain was used incorrectly, but you just called me dumb and a liar. 

If I had a glove and you were in front of me, I'd challenge you to a duel. 

Actually, I think he called you dumb OR a liar.  Not both, that's just mean.

I'd pimp you out if you were pretty 

I lol'd at this though.