Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Type of Players do we need?

What Type of Players would you prefer to draft?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What type of OG do we need?

• More a Pass Blocker (e.g more a Chance Warmack)
    • More a Run Blocker ( e.g more a Larry Warford)
  2. 2. What type of OLB do we need?

• More a Run-Stopper ( Like Ziggy Ansah)
    • More a Pass Rusher ( Like Jarvis Jones)
  3. 3. What type of CB do we need?

• More of a Man to man ( better speed and man coverage like Desmond Trufant)
    • More a run supporter ( better tackler like Johnathan Banks)

Since we know what positions are in need heading into the draft, I'm kind of curious to see what type of player should be filling that position and I want to find out what type of player you think we should draft. 

I know the options are very limited so if you lot have any other options for any position, feel free to say.

I voted, but IMO your choices do not match the player examples you gave. I think Warmack is the better guard but I voted (more of a run blocker) Warmack can do either and is a mauler as much as Warford is.

I voted man to man CB, but don't agree that Trufant would be the best choice. IMO that would be Rhodes, but doubt he'll be there when we pick. Banks is a good man to man corner too.

Ziggy Ansah will go to a 4-3 team IMO and play DE. I don't see him as an OLBer at all.

I hope we draft the best players we can find. If you go to a sandlot football game or a basketball court where most people know each other people usually pick the best players to win. The NFL is the same. You build the team base from the draft with the best players you can find and add through FA.