Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quinton Patton

Would love to have Patton in the 2nd.    He's a target of mine if we trade down out of the first.

Patton or Woods would be excellent #2 receivers and good building blocks for the future....

Other players are on the target list,  but I think Patton is very much on it as well....

Patton does look like he can be a good reciever in this league.  I still dont get where some people think this draft is weak on receivers.  Patterson, Hopkins, Allen, Hunter, Rogers, Patton, Austin, and a few more have a lot of ability.  I like most of them better than any receiver to come out the last few years minus AJ Green and Julio Jones and a few of them I think can be on par with those 2.

Patton and DeAndre Hopkins would be atop my wish list at WR. I know a lot of people seem to value Keenan Allen but he has a knee issue and I think he is a lot slower than most people realize.

If the opportunity to trade back is there, there is too much talent available at the top of the 2nd round to stay put.

Rather have Keenen Allen or Terrance Williams. Or we could wait till the 3rd rd. and get Aaron Dobson or DaRick Rodgers.

DaRick Rogers in the third!

Go to YouTube with this guy people....more impressive then the other two, "higher rated" Tennessee WRs IMO.

DaRick Rogers in the third!

Go to YouTube with this guy people....more impressive then the other two, "higher rated" Tennessee WRs IMO.

Are you saying he won't last till the 3rd rd.? He's had a lot of off field issue's, he failed 3 drug tests at Tenn.. Some team may not care about that stuff and take a flier on him earlier, but chances are he'll be there in the 3rd.

Are you saying he won't last till the 3rd rd.? He's had a lot of off field issue's, he failed 3 drug tests at Tenn.. Some team may not care about that stuff and take a flier on him earlier, but chances are he'll be there in the 3rd.

No, I'm saying if he's still available, he may be worth considering as our third round pick as a better option than using our first round pick on a WR. His highlights are impressive.