Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami Signs Ellerbe

Sacmo

This is a great signing for the Dolphins, big blow to the Ravens.

Anyone still want to take on the bet that the Steelers wont find a way to take this division back from the Ravens???? Those guys just do so when written off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• THIS man "gets it"   Bravo   If you have little pressure, even with ALL PRO / HOF CBs would be a fail   A great FS, can help on these plays that happen, but PRESSURE is HOW this defense is successful (or not)
    • Interesting! I had guessed the opposite based on his size/measurements. Thanks for the info!   As for the topic question, I say yes! That price isn't that high for a DE. I think he takes a step up this year & next.
    • He quickly was on the phone with his college coach who told him yeah keep the chip, but , I forget his exact words but it was about staying on the mission. AD was angry.  This coach was coming to Indy to support him. I play a psychologist on TV, his coach understands what we might call the maturity issues. It will be very good for him to talk with our people to help make the plan.   Reggie has talked in the past regarding at least one of those big, late round prospects that we spent years on and he turned into nothing, Strahan maybe.  Reggie saying, if I just had that speed. I can only imagine how ecstatic Reg is. We are going to run a lot, and we have so many diverse weapons it will be hard to get 1200 yards and 10+ TD's. Steichen and his staff   
    • Exactly this.    Look at this. Lawrence had a full 8 seconds to throw the ball. Better corners are not going to change the outcome of a play like that. 
    • I agree 1000% with this line of your statement   They need "GOOD" corners, but not great to be succesful in this defense
  • Members