Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Interested in Ricky Jean Francois

Report from Rapoport saying that the Colts are one of 4 teams interested in Jean Francois.

#49ers DT Ricky Jean-Francois will take visits before making a choice, per source. Teams interested: #Eagles#Colts#Saints,#Titans

I woud love this signing, and it probably won't cost a lot. I hope the Colts sign him.

Psychic ?

Must be. I just hadn't seen his name brought up and posted it earlier in a different thread and now we see we have interest. Maybe I should come up with a few more names. Reportedly we dropped out on Levitre too and I also called that. So maybe you're right, My inner psychic is coming out. :D

Must be. I just hadn't seen his name brought up and posted it earlier in a different thread and now we see we have interest. Maybe I should come up with a few more names. Reportedly we dropped out on Levitre too and I also called that. So maybe you're right, My inner psychic is coming out. :D

You did call it.  What is the crystal ball saying now?  Why wait till 4pm for any news when you already know it?

You did call it.  What is the crystal ball saying now?  Why wait till 4pm for any news when you already know it?

I'm not ready to trust it yet. :D I do see Vasquez and Jake Long in our near future though. Don't hold me to it yet though, I maybe just day dreaming.