Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltssouth

Eagles@falcons

Did anyone else notice that during Faith Hill's opening song they have replaced Peyton who stood on her right with Adrian Peterson?

No TD. He had both feet down, but he didn't have the ball. Then after he got control of the ball he never got the second foot down.

TD.

I'm kind of surprised. I thought there was enough there to overturn it.

I was just getting ready to comment on how disciplined Vick was playing, and then he takes off on one of his runs and gets the ball stripped while he's still holding it in one hand well beyond the line of scrimmage. Why do QBs refuse to tuck the ball once they are beyond the line of scrimmage?

I don't think there was ever any question about that. The question was whether or not he would be able to come back from his injury and play. If he can rebound from his injury, he is definitely better than Lacey.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you, Stiches!  Thank you!     
    • I'm on the record that I think it would be shortsighted to spend any premium asset for non-long-term QB while there is a question about our QB position. We might need those picks to trade up in the draft for a QB Ballard and Reich love. Until we are certain one way or another in our long-term QB position we should not be trading those picks for players. And even then we should still be prudent in how we spend our picks. Multiple round 1 and round 2 picks for strong safety/slot CB is not my idea of prudent use of our picks. 
    • I'll be attending, hoping to get there around 10
    • Chad Kelly by far.   He's one brush away from cleaning toilets in prison for the next few years of his life ala Ryan Leaf.
    • I have no doubt Elway is a better QB talent evaluator than people here...but vs. his peers? Osweiler, Siemian, Lynch...giving $25M gtd to Case Keenum...those moves collectively would seem to suggest his evaluation is not better than most...and maybe just bad (relatively speaking). Granted none of those are top 5 picks...but he did trade up in the 1st round to get Lynch and Osweiler was a 2nd round pick. I like Lock more than that anyone in that group...so we will see how that turns out.   As for Manning...there were several teams were interested...like nearly 1/3 of the league. At least 9 teams reached out to him (DEN, AZ, SEA, TEN, WAS, MIA, NYJ, PHI, SF)...and Manning narrowed it down and heard in-person pitches from 4 of them (DEN, AZ, MIA and TEN)...and ultimately chose DEN over AZ and TEN. It was a whole thing that went on for a few weeks.   Irsay did release Manning from his contract...but (IMO) either Manning (or likely both he and Irsay) engineered it as a possibility when Manning signed his contract the year before...which contained a poison pill that ultimately saw him get released.     
  • Members

• C0LT5

C0LT5 111

• braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt 5,868

• NelsonLeonard

NelsonLeonard 0

Rookie
    • adubb84

adubb84 246

• stitches

stitches 5,446