IndyTrav

Colts  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are they a Top 10 Team in the NFL

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most ridiculous bump I've ever seen in my life. You're patting yourself on the back after we played all year without the most important player in the league?

No way Jose. This was with Peyton on the team silly. I said they were bad then.

BTW, how did the Texans manage to get to 10-6 with Schuab/Andre/Foster playing a total of 4 quarters together?

No way Jose. This was with Peyton on the team silly. I said they were bad then.

BTW, how did the Texans manage to get to 10-6 with Schuab/Andre/Foster playing a total of 4 quarters together?

We didn't see the team with Peyton on it, silly.

I don't see how the Texans question is relevant. I'll just say that their defense was much better than anticipated and the offense was able to function pretty well without Schaub (Foster had a complete year; Johnson was in and out of the lineup with various injuries).

We didn't see the team with Peyton on it, silly.

I don't see how the Texans question is relevant. I'll just say that their defense was much better than anticipated and the offense was able to function pretty well without Schaub (Foster had a complete year; Johnson was in and out of the lineup with various injuries).

No, the thread silly, I was questioning if we were a Top 10 WITH Peyton. This was a July thread, Peyton wasnt "out-out" until bgn Oct?

But in reference to the Texans, you said we did it all "without the most important player in the league".....I get that to an extent, but how can the Texans lose ALL 4 of there most important players(3 on Off), and still finish 10-6. Like I said Schuab/Foster/Johnson played something like a total of 4 quarters together....

No, the thread silly, I was questioning if we were a Top 10 WITH Peyton. This was a July thread, Peyton wasnt "out-out" until bgn Oct?

How do you feel vindicated about a supposition that the Colts would be bad with Peyton Manning, when they never played with Manning?

But in reference to the Texans, you said we did it all "without the most important player in the league".....I get that to an extent, but how can the Texans lose ALL 4 of there most important players(3 on Off), and still finish 10-6. Like I said Schuab/Foster/Johnson played something like a total of 4 quarters together....

Schaub and Johnson are not as important together to the Texans as Peyton Manning by himself to the Colts. Stop including Foster; he played 13 games. On defense, they still had a great pass rush without Mario Williams, which shows that their defense can be effective without their best pass rusher. Good for them; I'm really happen for Texans fans. Has no correlation to the Colts without Manning.

It showed plenty. 1 being at our very best we are maybe Top 10 that's with Manning. Without Manning we aren't top 31......

So that's an indication that perhaps the way our team is constructed is flawed, since we can't win more than two games without one player available. That has zero bearing on whether the Colts would have been a top ten team in 2011 with Peyton Manning.

But if you want to sing your own praises, feel free. Enjoy.

I was and here you came a pooin on my Xmas.

Sorry. I just think you're being ridiculous with this bump.

Speaking of which, how was your SoCal Xmas? Ours here was rather warm.

It's been in the 70s for weeks now. Yeah, it's SoCal, but it's not usually this warm for this long around this time of year. Hopefully we get some rain.

I don't see how you could judge how the Colts would have done if Manning was healthy based off of what the Texans did this year.

I voted no... As Irsay said " we are rebuilding" do I think we will be a top ten team soon.. Yes I believe so... If manning comes back, we get some good draft picks, and we get a good coaching staff.. Then yes maybe even as soon as next year... But as of right now no.... We had the worst record in football, fired our gm and director or football operations, and are rebuilding... How can anyone say we are a top 10 team right now?

I voted no... As Irsay said " we are rebuilding" do I think we will be a top ten team soon.. Yes I believe so... If manning comes back, we get some good draft picks, and we get a good coaching staff.. Then yes maybe even as soon as next year... But as of right now no.... We had the worst record in football, fired our gm and director or football operations, and are rebuilding... How can anyone say we are a top 10 team right now?

You've been victimized. This thread is six months old, bumped so someone could say "I told you so," only they can't even say that.