Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok... Which Games Are Realisitically Winnable?

Blue Horseshoe

If we can't beat the Bengals... :facepalm:

Panthers look good so far even they're losing. Not so sure about that one.

The Chiefs look absolutely terrible. We could beat them.

Both of the Jaguars and Titans games are winnable...but other than that...

Says it all right here. Keep in mind the Chiefs lost their top runner in Charles today, so that will make that game easier

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Stack up great against them

5. Kansas City Chiefs -- Star Rb is gone and lost by 45 today

6. Cincinatti -- Beat em in the preseason and they're generally bad.

10. Jaguars -- No QB, plus they lost by 30 to the Jets today

12. Panthers -- Stack up well against them, but Newton is looking good

Peyton should be back around late November, early December

I feel we could've easily won today, just too many mistakes. That 20 something TD run by Hillis was unacceptable, that should've been a loss of 6. I can go on and on, I feel that our line was much better this game than week 1. But towards the end they folded, ESPECIALLY THE WEAKEST LINK @ RT.

But I don't think Peyton will be back by then, not cause I'm not optimistic, but so he can workout and get some muscle back. Not only that, but get his throwing motion back, and making sure he can be in shape to play effectively again. So I think he'll be out much longer than that. He has to be cleared to be able to even work out again before he can play, we don't want him out of shape back there in the pocket.

We will be drafting in the top 5!

If the colts do draft in the top 5 i pray to god they dont get andrew luck because he will not make any changes to the team and will not produce anything if aint playing. By the time this "andrew luck" is playing who will he throw to? wayne will be gone, dallas as well.. that just leave garcon and collie if he stays healthy... they need to get players that will impact the team and make them better RIGHT NOW, that future QB will need a playmaker it would be much easier for him if he had a WR... Besides theres always a QB coming out every year thats suppose to be awesome or something.

People would have called it "homerish optimism" if I'd said we were gonna go to the SB in '09. They would have said our Run D sucks, our running game sucks. "Embrace the Suckage" Just because some of us have a little optimism left in us doesn't mean we're stupid. It just means we've seen unbelievable things out of our team before and hope to see it again.

I'm not saying we're gonna make the playoffs but I think its annoying to listen to all the people who say we're gonna have the 1st draft pick after two games. To quote monty python, "it got better"! lol

Peyton was playing in 09; he's not now. It's not going to get better this year, but you can continue to hope.