Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So how about something different to talk about

Jason_

Ok before anyone says anything, I know the chances of this happening are slim to none, and slim is on life support but.....with all the head coach openenings, let's just say for poops and giggles that a team has interest in Greg Manusky (unlikely I know, but just for conversation sake).  If he were to go elsewhere, who would we want to be the new DC?

Probably the top guy on my list would be Romeo Crennel, though I could see high priority given to Pagano's brother if a full house cleaning is done in San Diego. 

Now once again, I don't think that Manusky goes anywhere and I don't necessarily want him to.  I wasn't crazy about the hire originally but I like what's been done so far, for the most part, with our defense and think it will only continue to improve as we make acquire new and better talent. :)

Probably the top guy on my list would be Romeo Crennel, though I could see high priority given to Pagano's brother if a full house cleaning is done in San Diego. 

Although John is the longest tenured coach with the Chargers, I think he will get caught up in the wash as SD cleans house, and he could well be looking for work soon too.  I think he may end up in Indy anyway, even if back to a position coach.  Especially if SD goes to a veteran HC, who wants his own people in place. 

John spent the most time with LBs.  I think John would be a great addition.  And although I have no complaints about Fitzgerald, this was his first year in Indy, and there is no real deep connection (came from the Bengals) to Manusky or Pagano I see.