Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Practice Squad Changes

PrincetonTiger

I posted this in the RG too thread:

The Indianapolis Colts today signed offensive tackle Lee Ziemba to the practice squad and released offensive tackle Robert Griffin from the practice squad.

Ziemba, 6-6, 320 pounds, played in six games with the Carolina Panthers last season. He was originally selected by the Panthers in the seventh round (244th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft out of Auburn and was waived on December 11, 2012.

At Auburn, Ziemba set a school record with 52 consecutive starts, starting every game of his career. As a senior in 2010, he earned the Jacobs Blocking Trophy, which is awarded to the best blocker in the conference.

Good point but maybe they think he can fill in at Guard if Mcglynn has to play Center

Could be ... who knows ? Hopefully we won't get down to practice squad players just signed. I'm guessing they just like this new guy a little better .

I think we have been down to signing FA O Linemen and off other teans PS Squads for a couple weeks, Satele injured, Justice injured, Shipley although we dont know to what extent yet but I bet he is out a couple weeks at least, Olsen injured