Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do the Bills have against running CJ Spiller?

buffalo34

Fred Jackson left the game with an injury and averaging 1.6 YPC, and he still got more carries than CJ Spiller. Heck, I think the Rams punter punted it more than CJ touched the ball. And even after Jackson left the game TASHARD FREAKING CHOICE was on the field on passing downs!

I wouldn't feel bad at all for the kid if he left the Bills. Seems like the only thing capable of stopping Spiller is his own head coach, not opposing defenses or anything.

Fred Jackson left the game with an injury and averaging 1.6 YPC, and he still got more carries than CJ Spiller. Heck, I think the Rams punter punted it more than CJ touched the ball. And even after Jackson left the game TASHARD FREAKING CHOICE was on the field on passing downs!

I wouldn't feel bad at all for the kid if he left the Bills. Seems like the only thing capable of stopping Spiller is his own head coach, not opposing defenses or anything.

What one earth is Gailey thinking? Spiller is a stud no doubt. He needs to touch the ball. I don't mean to disrespect you or the Bills, but in order for Spiller to reach his potential, he needs to be with a different team. Unless the coaches start using him properly. His talent is being wasted.