Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Over/ Under Reggie Wayne: 105 Catches, 1300 Yards, 7 Tds

Andy

I think he will have one of his best seasons with >1000 yards and >8tds. Without Manning throwing, he is the only quality and reliable receiver we have. No doubt if he can catch >100 yards and 1td in less than 30min with Painter throwing to him, there is no way he can't have a great year if he has no problem playing with Collins. Also, since Collins may not spread the ball as Manning does, Wayne may be targeted even more.

I just drafted him to one of my fantasy teams when many other players thought his numbers would drop.

On the other side, Garcon will suck I guess.

I'm taking under on catches and yards, but over on TDs.

While Peyton misses time, Collins likely won't attempt as many passes. But, Reggie is the best receiver on this team, and in the Red Zone, Collins is going to be looking for #87.

I'm looking for 90 catches, 1050 yards, 11 TDs

GO COLTS!

With Collins chucking the ball, he'll be lucky to have 70 catches for something like 700 to 750 yards. Don't forget that they'll be double teaming him quite a bit.

I expect that he'll make some great circus catches and drop the ones when he's wide open. That is, if history repeats itself.

Keeping it real for Reggie. 70rec 900yds 5tds. Looking for Clark/Tamme to really be the main guys.

Reggie Wayne. 10 NFL Seasons. Over 100 rec 3 times. 1,275+yds in a season 3 times. Double Digit TDs 3 times. All with possibly the greatest QB ever throwing him the ball. Only 1 season he's done all 3. 2007.

Waynes a car without a motor.

Point of reference. Last year Fitz (who I believe is a much better WR than Wayne) had 90rec. 1137 6Tds being force fed the ball by a team that was consistently down with a bad QB (Collins is better).

I would take the under in all three categories. Collins is not a gunslinger like Manning is. If Collins is dropping back 30+ time every game, like Manning would do, we are going to be in real trouble. Our focus needs to be the run game and build off of that the passing game.

As IndyTrav pointed out Larry, who is a much better WR, barely could muster a 1000 yards and fell short of a 100 catches with a pretty poor passing game. Our passing game will probably be more consistent, but it is not going to be dynamic enough for Reggie to top 100 catches and 1,000 yards.

I could see 70 catches for 800 yards and 6-8 touchdowns. I have a feeling things are going to be more spread out among Collie, Garcon, Wayne, Clark, and Tamme.