Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just for LOLs, Luck's post game "outfit"

cmgww

I am sure a lot of you saw Luck in the post game press conference, if you didn't, WOW. He looked like a college TA after an all-nighter. Bad herringbone sport coat, disheveled blue dress shirt, neck beard (of course)...and I LOVE IT. No flash, just the dorkiness we have come to embrace. On the field he is a killer, a stud. It is almost like Clark Kent/Superman! Please keep this one light, it is all in good fun. I love how he doesn't care about style. From the old flip phone to the geeky outfits....I wouldn't be surprised if he went out and bought a nice 2005 Toyota Camry with his signing bonus. I love how he is the "anti diva"...again all in good fun folks

I like to tell Patriot fans that all the greatest QBs of all time have been ugly. Montana: has a butt crack on his chin. Bradshaw: uuuugggglyyyy. Manning: forehead the size of Toledo. Unitas: not handsome. Namath: he wore fur coats and panty hose for God's sake! I've never known a great QB who was handsome and stylish. For some reason Patriot fans take exception to that...

I like to tell Patriot fans that all the greatest QBs of all time have been ugly. Montana: has a butt crack on his chin. Bradshaw: uuuugggglyyyy. Manning: forehead the size of Toledo. Unitas: not handsome. Namath: he wore fur coats and panty hose for God's sake! I've never known a great QB who was handsome and stylish. For some reason Patriot fans take exception to that...

Tom Brady is a handsome man...but he's a beast on the field...I dont like him...but he's awesome.