Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning the real brains of Broncos operation

bayone

and congrats on the 500 mark! & read the below too

& if Decker just didnt triip a totally different game

& if no back to back return fumbles a totally different game

and what was that offensive IT called for, scene much worse

How some are picking on Peyton is beyond me for that 1 IT that even so called announcer & media experts wasnt on him

BUT surely the D did their part when they had to and was to me surprisingly happy as made up for mistakes noted above , if they can keep it up Broncos can be scary

& yes I am one who had posted a denver post article saying Manning not surrounded by right parts but this game shows he just may be , maybe just topok moree time to gell, Denver has played I read more rookie snaps than any other team, suprised me with that stat, maybe thje Veteran D players are teaching the new and other young ones and they are learning with time like the offense is learning chemistry

& Carter was in as Porter sick, KARMA

\

as they say any given Sunday ( great movie to with Pacino & , Jamie Fox & Cameron Diaz ) anything can happen, if not why __ ATTENTIVELY __ watch if we really new the winner ahead of time

Thanks for the props on my posts . . . :)

not sure how any oen can not give PM his credit for his contribution to the game . . . his presence on the field as one who can score quickly surely must of given faith to the team and specifically the D . . . that punch in the month, get it going, score out of halftime was crutial to the comeback . . . and scoring three straight times kept the ball rolling for Denver . . .

but as i said before I have not problem spreading around the wealth if others contribute, even if they take away the thunder from a another teammates . . .

as for the Decker's little indiscretion of falling over the 45 yard line, I have two ways to look at that . . on one hand, it was a mistake which prevent a TD and left the Broncos on the field to have the pick six happen . . .but on the other hand it was little indiscretion on the part of the SD D to allow him to release wide wide open . . . so he was in that spot due to a mistake and then proceeded to make on himself . . . so for me it is kind of a waste . . . you were given a gift and gave a gift . . . had he been properly covered, he might not even had caught the ball (and QBs have a 65% competion percentage) and further he likely would of been tackled around the area that he fell had he been covered . . . so that kind of a wash for me . . .

as for the two fumbles . .. as I mentioned above, it was just 100 seconds off the clock (and 10 SD pts) before the broncos got the ball . . . so all that was lost was 100 seconds off of the half and then as we see the half went those 100 extra seconds in which SD had the ball there would not have been there for the broncos final possession for it to be meaningful . . .had it been so one could make the point, albeit tough as teams play to the clock, that the Broncos might of been able to do something with that last possession of teh first half . . .

as for PM being the brains behind the broncos operation, he certain has his finger prints on the offense . . . so far this year he and the broncos have done very well . . . they came back from two 24 point deficiets and won one of the games . . . as I mentioned after the pats game, it is very tough to come back from 24 points as all three phases of the game have to play well and the opponent has to make mistakes . .. well the pats did have one fumble . . . but all did not go perfect for Den and they came up short . ..

however, the recent MNF game is one for the ages and should find its way to the HOF record books . . . Den did have more time to come back, but still it is extremely rare to come back from a 24 points deficit in the 2nd half even it is at the start of the half . . .after PM had that first drive then the fumble TD by the D, I started to get he the hibby jibbies that this might be one of PM's patented comebacks . . . well he did his part and the D too and we had one for the ages . . .

1.. Love the song

2. I assure u when I said no I knew what i was doing and never regretted it,

Knowing her I dont even no how sincere she was about getting back together or just maybe she was thinking of transferring and wanted to make sure she had me around if she needed help learning

She had a great line while I was in med school to get me to give up time as needed,to teach her , as said I was already in med school and she was taking senior college classes i already took, actually I think i was in med school and we started dating when she was a junior in college not a senior now that i think of it., anyway she said u dont need to study , u are # 1 in class, have always had the highest grade on every test not just in med school but in any bio & Chemistry undergrad class as well as her brother told her,,, thus u dont need to study and can teach me, it worked & still had highest grade and didnt mind as loved just being near her, taking those playful time outs , and sometimes just gazing at her , as said was as stunning as smart if not more so, a dangerous combination in one sense

as a resident I wanted to learn every technique possible , u wantr to experience the good and bad drs to learn what to do as a surgeon when things dont go smooth and what works to save a case, what works in 1 surgeons hands may be different than what works in anthers hand so the more techniques u learn the more your arsenal is ready to do the job right, thats why i never had a failed case nor any post op infection in the 6 years of practice as those I learned from and with did

No way was i going to give up resident duties nor extra learning chances to be in that OR to help her learn , she would be in for a revelation though i had no doubt she good get anyone in her class to help her. I took her to some major dinner function during her stay put on by my place of residency and she had the entire attending mens staff swooning over her, i mean they were in awe

I laughed when found out was getting married as was typical for her, I dont think i could ever trust her , her brother is still lets say not faithful to his wife as far as I know, and he was married before i met his sister, thats like mid 1970's

wouldn't surprise me at all if she ended out the same given certain beliefs she had like if here brother does it it must be OK, and I am a 1 on 1 marriage person as my parents were untmost faithful

are other reasons , as said she had a crazy side, once married things i refused to accept when dating she may have thought i would have to once married

If i couldn't trust someone once a marriage is on and had reason to feel certain things would change based on both knowing her & how her siblings actions once they got married changed , well TRUST is a major issue and wouldn't want to deal with that & she just didnt give me enough belief she wouldnt change and be any different

My sister in law once told me and dont know what we were talking about that brought it up,. but she knew her from basically day 1 of me seeing her said I was lucky to not marry her, My life would not have been easy she said

I may be single but I had a fine life , yes would of been nice to have a trusted marriage but only with right person, all in all, I cant complain even with my disabilities

are some details better left out of these pages , just trust I knew what decision I made & when she had asked to come out and visit i was more curious than anxious to see her and that says something

Reason # 6 she wanted to marry me

I had great hands, stop that dirty mind, when her cockatiel with partially clipped wings fell out of or flew out of the 4th floor window into pouring rain and was fluttering down to the ground I raced down the stairs just in time to dive and catch that bird a few feet above the ground

now must go, i have much paperwork to do & got up late

Wow, did I misinterpret your little love triangle or what Barry. So much for my skills as a fortune teller. haha A fascinating read though Barry...Residency, concerns about female trust and infidelity, and, just like a scholarly education, a dirty mind is a horrible to squander and waste. Man, I feel like I'm watching one of those Spanish soap operas with mystery, drama, and intrigue, but sadly No Hablo Español. Well, not since high school anyway when dinosaurs roamed the earth. :funny:

The beauty of residency: You can call yourself a real Dr. now, but you are still poor financially until you complete your 5 years of medical school indentured servitude at a hospital. I have a college buddy who did his residency in MI. Learning about death rituals from around the world, discovering how real organs work, and operating on real patients is certainly a giant step up from human cadavers that's for sure.

Unfortunately, it sounds like Susan used you Barry to help her pass her tough courses biology and organic chemistry. Yup, some women use their powers of physical persuasion to get ahead by any means necessary I guess. " I took her to some major dinner function during her stay put on by my place of residency and she had the entire attending mens staff swooning over her, i mean they were in awe." It always cracks how so many men trip over their own tongues and a few other things just to be near a pretty woman. You can acknowledge a woman is attractive without making a complete fool of yourself. That comment is NOT directed at you Barry. Anyway, it sounds like you made the right decision about Susan and you dodged a major bullet there IMO. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, did I misinterpret your little love triangle or what Barry. So much for my skills as a fortune teller. haha A fascinating read though Barry...Residency, concerns about female trust and infidelity, and, just like a scholarly education, a dirty mind is a horrible to squander and waste. Man, I feel like I'm watching one of those Spanish soap operas with mystery, drama, and intrigue, but sadly No Hablo Español. Well, not since high school anyway when dinosaurs roamed the earth. :funny:

The beauty of residency: You can call yourself a real Dr. now, but you are still poor financially until you complete your 5 years of medical school indentured servitude at a hospital. I have a college buddy who did his residency in MI. Learning about death rituals from around the world, discovering how real organs work, and operating on real patients is certainly a giant step up from human cadavers that's for sure.

Unfortunately, it sounds like Susan used you Barry to help her pass her tough courses biology and organic chemistry. Yup, some women use their powers of physical persuasion to get ahead by any means necessary I guess. " I took her to some major dinner function during her stay put on by my place of residency and she had the entire attending mens staff swooning over her, i mean they were in awe." It always cracks how so many men trip over their own tongues and a few other things just to be near a pretty woman. You can acknowledge a woman is attractive without making a complete fool of yourself. That comment is NOT directed at you Barry. Anyway, it sounds like you made the right decision about Susan and you dodged a major bullet there IMO. Thanks for sharing!

Re Unfortunately, it sounds like Susan used you Barry to help her pass her tough courses biology and organic chemistry.

may have sounded it but no, we went out before she realized I could even help that way, explained in detail later below

we went to different undergrad schools so she had same teachers as my brother, encase i went toi same school mom saved his work so she had all these perfect homework graphs from physics my brother did, not that she didnt do it herself but was always able to check if correct, i would not let her have them otherwise as no help just copying something but to use to see why made a , mistake and then to understand why, thats OK

quick one as must do stuff and CT in multiple areas today, as said this & next week arec Dr fgilled as had some already and cancelled 3 last week when mom in Hosp & I got sick from her

1. She didn't use me, I didnt mind giving up time to teach as I got my benefits too, not just ones u think, some were just playing a game of chess at 1 am

ahe really was a great companion in many ways aside from her looks

2, she thought if anything i manipulated her, i really didnt try but guess she thought so as i was able to out logic her on things and did get my way when wanted it

3. she without question held me with utmost respect

4,. when I say the Drs were in awe of her it was that I introduced her as Dr so & so even though still in school and it was her verbal abilities in conversation besides her looks that had them dumbfounded, had comments afterwards for along time

WE had a mutual relationship that was satisfying to both, yeah some more sleep may have been nice but not needed, so teaching fine and no ill effects on my work, if anything it reinforced my basic knowlege

Besides most friends had left NY by then , at least my close ones and on Sunday mornings I always got in my paddle ball for exercise

& in the summer , heck it got to a point all I needed was to read my books ( on coney Island Beaach ) and got more from them when read in depth than to skim them and go to class so quite often just didnt go as far as classroom crap , clinics of course always went to, Long drive few hrs each way so that was wasted time getting to & from school & on Beach I had my own beach spot & a parking spot as I was beach Dr for cuts and bruises and burns from cooking at concession stand so all loved having me there

so really u see giving up time to help her learn was nothing, was just she could of simply asked than to say i dont need to study as always first in class

anyway have to go

Thanks for the props on my posts . . . :)

not sure how any oen can not give PM his credit for his contribution to the game . . . his presence on the field as one who can score quickly surely must of given faith to the team and specifically the D . . . that punch in the month, get it going, score out of halftime was crutial to the comeback . . . and scoring three straight times kept the ball rolling for Denver . . .

but as i said before I have not problem spreading around the wealth if others contribute, even if they take away the thunder from a another teammates . . .

as for the Decker's little indiscretion of falling over the 45 yard line, I have two ways to look at that . . on one hand, it was a mistake which prevent a TD and left the Broncos on the field to have the pick six happen . . .but on the other hand it was little indiscretion on the part of the SD D to allow him to release wide wide open . . . so he was in that spot due to a mistake and then proceeded to make on himself . . . so for me it is kind of a waste . . . you were given a gift and gave a gift . . . had he been properly covered, he might not even had caught the ball (and QBs have a 65% competion percentage) and further he likely would of been tackled around the area that he fell had he been covered . . . so that kind of a wash for me . . .

as for the two fumbles . .. as I mentioned above, it was just 100 seconds off the clock (and 10 SD pts) before the broncos got the ball . . . so all that was lost was 100 seconds off of the half and then as we see the half went those 100 extra seconds in which SD had the ball there would not have been there for the broncos final possession for it to be meaningful . . .had it been so one could make the point, albeit tough as teams play to the clock, that the Broncos might of been able to do something with that last possession of teh first half . . .

Many opinions by all, well thought out piece, have no time to really discuss but understand viewpoint and to point out what may be 1 flaw & say maybe and not point out where credit is do would be wrong on my part

Do like it in its entirety

Mom was in hospital; last week, I got sick from her, had to cancel; at least 3 drs,, this & next week a Dr a daay or some apointment,, today getting ready for cat scan of new injuries had to cancell

so not here much and just went into to much time answering above quote

Take care

read comment 33 then 36,37,& 43 & 44 if u r curious about my love story southwest1 is talking about, thats where I started it

have read some not all post between sorry if missed 1 of yours, from lastr night on previous page as said today scram ling as did yesterday & Monday

. .

read comment 33 then 36,37,& 43 & 44 if u r curious about my love story southwest1 is talking about, thats where I started it

have read some not all post between sorry if missed 1 of yours, from lastr night on previous page as said today scram ling as did yesterday & Monday

& all lastr week of course with mom in hospital & me catching illness from her but all getting better that's what counts

that's why reediting or adding as just rushing when postiung, MY FAULT SORRY FOR EXCESSIVE Quoting on same subject

Wow, did I misinterpret

powers of physical persuasion to get ahead by any means necessary I guess. " I took her to some major dinner function during her stay put on by my place of residency and she had the entire attending mens staff swooning over her, i mean they were in awe." It always cracks how so many men trip over their own tongues and a few other things just to be near a pretty woman. You can acknowledge a woman is attractive without making a complete fool of yourself. That comment is NOT directed at you Barry.

CT Scan went fine, soon off to internist for checkup from what caught from mom at hospital

RE powers of physical persuasion & in red she had the entire attending mens staff swooning over her, i mean they were in awe."

sorry its not your mis intepretation, its me rushing and perhaps not explaining right

besides the above comments when I say in awe , maybe their wives were jelous of her looks, but what bthey where in awe of was simply this & its a beaut

Now even before my residency on an externship

((( visit while a senior, most students went to 10 or as many as could, I went to 2 , other in houston and basically new made both by time I left and this was before residency interview which just cinfirmed it, as they all pleaded with me to apply))

to this place of eventual residency , when i observed cases I was like all, tested with questions and always knew all answers, got to a point where when asked Jr residents and they didnt know they asked me and hated to make them look bad, the residents , but I had to answer for my own benefit to ensure getting the program, u see being first in class is actually a negative to such a program as they are afraid u may not work well with other residents that are picked with u & that u may always try to 1 up them, but when asked a resident on an infected case which of 2 penicillin derived drugs u would use on the infected patient in question on the table so they can write the order and the resident gives an answer and then they ask u I say a completely different derivative and i m asked why & answer , as they want to make sure not guessing, and u say its known for its bone binding properties therefore the infected bone will get more of the antibiotic as its specific for suchj a use in this case as needed & the culture has already shown its susceptible to this antibiotic , That is , osteomyelitis ( bone Infection ) Well that shows more importantly I can cover the Drs back if needed more properly than the resident in question & was still a student ,. that truumps worrying how i may interact with other residents, which of course I did fine

Now when i say again she had the entire attending mens staff swooning over her, i mean they were in awe."

Maybe had something to do for some about looks, but for most and esp me, was first time I just sat their with arms folded, smiling wide, and just letting her do the talking and blowing the attending s mind for me and she as said I introduced as Dr but was still in Optometry school & could carry every conversation with intelligence and posie

Forget the looks, its the brains, the looks were just a bonus

I am not saying i never went out with someone lesser IQ than her and great looks too, I am no Saint, Just saying not in this case, looks simply a bonus , But it was the brain behind those mesmerizing bright cerulean blue crystal eyes that was what mattered & blew away the attending staff, I mean the female residents couldn't keep up with her, it just reflected back onto me as I soaked in a relaxing evening & she reinforced to them that I had alot to do in educating her and teaching proper study habits

Yeah I was Darn proud ., but not foolish enough to accept her back on a permanent or trial basis, the visit was great