Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears 'D' kicks butt other than ours

oldunclemark

Sometimes we dont notice what teams do to others after they play us...

Andrew Luck got a baptism of fire from the Bears last month...for sure..

but they didnt embarass him like they did Tony Romo..Monday....

If you take away that game....(and that poor boy who plays QB for the Rams would like to forget his day in Chicago, too) then Andrew's start is even better than the numbers indicate...

Romo throws 5 interceptions! Bears D (and Forte) won this game for the Bears IMO. Cutler throws for 2 TD's but Hester and Marshall really had to work to catch many of those throws. I just loved Briggs 74 yard pick 6!

He looked exhausted after that run.

I really like how Andrew has looked so far this season and see nothing but up each and every time.

Don't forget we also handed the Vikings their only loss. Were also just a couple of bad calls away from winning against the Jaguars. Watch us really start taking off from here.

A refreshingly positive first post........welcome to the forum....but please shave the neck beard. :) (Even though it is shamrock green....or is that horse-shoe blue? ) :)

I am not a fan of "taking away samples" to analyze stats.

But, I am a fan of blaming the offensive line. Luck looks good with nowhere to go but up. Our line is improving (we will see after the shake up!), but I was scared for our new QB after the line's showing in Chicago.

I am not a fan of "taking away samples" to analyze stats.

But, I am a fan of blaming the offensive line. Luck looks good with nowhere to go but up. Our line is improving (we will see after the shake up!), but I was scared for our new QB after the line's showing in Chicago.

Neither am I...a fan of taking away samples to make the overall look better......good point...

But in team sports....we get obcesed with what we do instead of what they do..

I just think that first game...Indy at Chi .....seen through Colt-colored glasses as a reflection on Luck..

might in fact have said more about the old Bears than it did Andrew...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now