Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is Lavon Brazils' Role This Week?

krunk

With Avery and Reggie playing well, and T.Y. Hilton showing little glimpses the small amount of times we get the ball to him. Do we sit Adams this week and play Brazil, or does Brazil stay inactive?

Then there is the issue of Collie coming back.

I think Collie may be able to play this week, and Adams has been okay but I'd like to see a little more time out of Brazil, but not as a kick returner. I might want to sit Adams this week maybe.

What do you say on this Colts family?

With Avery and Reggie playing well, and T.Y. Hilton showing little glimpses the small amount of times we get the ball to him. Do we sit Adams this week and play Brazil, or does Brazil stay inactive?

Then there is the issue of Collie coming back.

I think Collie may be able to play this week, and Adams has been okay but I'd like to see a little more time out of Brazil, but not as a kick returner. I might want to sit Adams this week maybe.

What do you say on this Colts family?

I would rather Adams see more time on the field than Brazil, Adams has something Brazil doesn't and that is Size and alot of it, He is a Vertical/Red zone threat...I personally feel he should be getting targeted more than he is but that's just me.

I think he's in that "next man up" role right now. As I've put in other posts, TY and Lavon have shown flashes of being a younger Marvin/Reggie duo. Lavon is just caught up in the numbers game right now and unless guys get hurt, and I pray to god none of them do, he's just on the outside looking in.

Lavon is going to get his time. I think he's going to be an excellent receiver once he gets his chance.

I would rather Adams see more time on the field than Brazil, Adams has something Brazil doesn't and that is Size and alot of it, He is a Vertical/Red zone threat...I personally feel he should be getting targeted more than he is but that's just me.

I like Adams, but he hasn't been getting open much it seems. I'd like to see some of Brazil this week, but that is my opinion.

as well as seeing Collie get back into action.

i think i would rather see brazil more than adams obvious we want collie but i think he really has to way his options way to many concusions

Why can't they get him one of those shock absorption helmets like Mark Kelso used to wear for the Bills? Maybe that will help him keep from going to the ambulance.