Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What are the most memorable Colt game(s) you have attended?

T Y Goodbye

I wasn't there, but the 2006 AFC Championship game was the most memorable I have ever watched..............BY FAR!!!!! I remember jumping around the room and over the couch when the Pats went for it on 4th and 2. I was talking my head off, I wanted it sooooo bad!!!!!!

Crap!! I just got 09 and 06 mixed up!! How could I do that????? I do remember jumping all over the place in the 06 game.

I have attended two games, and both of them were in the preseason at the RCA/Hoosier Dome back in the early 90's. One was against the Raiders and the other was the Seattle Seahawks. We lost them both if memory serves, but I was there with my dad and have yet to see another... because there is no better seat for a game then on my couch.

Many memories while sitting there.

I have to say for me is the 2006 playoff game @ Baltimore. The rivalry was being cooked up and I was the lone Colts fan with a PM jersey on sitting next to my dad. The game went like I said it would (game of field position) and the fans couldn't stand it. At the end of the game I went to stand up in my victory stance and I heard "Sit down ***hole." Ravens fans were pretty fun and professional though.

I also remember walking into school and everyone giving me a look. And one of my friends walked up to me and simply said "**** you!" and walked away lol.

1. I went to the chargers game in 2004 where Peyton broke the (at the time) touchdown record.

2. Peyton Manning's first regular season win over Ryan Leaf and the Chargers

3. The Jets game in '09 where we pulled the starters

I actually had tickets for the Patriots game where we made the epic comeback in 2009, but I sold them because I had an early exam the next day :(

Came here to say the win against the Pats in 09. Great game...dont remember the first quarter though lol. Heck of a ending though!