Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 13

Colts12to87

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it yesterday as well, it was the first Madden for me since 05 and I have to say, It still feels like Madden, not football.

As others have mentioned the tackling is just attrocious.

I do like the running engine and can't wait to try a game with a beast of a back and a solid O-Line, I played 2 games and Donald has 3 touchdowns and 187 yards. Once he gets into the open field he is quick.

Thewholefnshow was talking about the passing game and I think with the ability to throw it infront or behind the reciever it actually works out pretty well, Just watch which way you are pusing on the left stick when you throw it that affects the bal alot.

It's not a simulation by any stretch of the imagination, it is still afterall, Madden, but hey at least it's football.

Steelers run game was pretty good, played with them cause I really like Decastro

How is Hilton unstoppable his rating is a 63 :lol: . Player upgrades are cool though. Great game

That is a good point but he's so darn quick and I don't think he's dropped a ball yet, I just run slants or quick outs all day long with him. don't let the ratings fool you, try him out in the slot and you'll see

he is unstopable man . he is so quick and he hasnt dropes a pass either for me he is good in that game i dnt like avery thoe i played an onlien game he he was droping every single pass i threw to him so i put hilton in hi spot . i really like ross in that game to he is quick and has good hands to

After 9 weeks in my connected careers the Colts are 6-2 after crushing the Miami Dolphins 49-14. Luck and Fleener lead the AFC in pro bowl voting. Does anyone else throw a billion picks a game though? It happens to me a lot.

maybe just me, but i havent played madden in a few years, but is there a way to play seasons or careers as the colts instead of picking a player or creating one?

Yes, you start a Connected Career mode as the head coach for the team you want to use. You'll be able to control the entire team during games, like old Franchise mode.