Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Rookie Mini camp is May 10-12
  3. Pulling for him. Love to see these young kids mature and grow.
  4. Today
  5. Me too. I hope he can get the whole group much better. I’d love to be the fly on the wall in his office!
  6. No, he doesn’t. He’s very, very reluctant to say much of anything. I don’t know if he’s been burned badly by media so he doesn’t trust them or if it’s something else? He’ll be interesting to follow if only to see if he gets any better over time.
  7. Thanks NCF. Googled it but I get all kinds of different dates. Should be very soon I would think. I'm really interested to get another look/listen to AD Mitchell. Got to say I've seen several interviews (not just the draft one) and he doesn't cone off very well.
  8. I easily could be wrong, but I think it’s this coming week.
  9. Ummmmm.......I gave him kudos on this draft. Loved it. I am just not of a fan of the 5th on Kwity. That being g said, 13 million isn't a lot with a rookie qb. I just would have saved the money and let it play out. Ballard always preaches competition. To me Kwitty didn't earn the option. That's just me. I don't expect him to earn that money and we shall only know that by the end of the season.
  10. Hoerner only hit 1 Homerun today, not 2. Morel had 1 again like on Friday. Justin Steele is listed as probable for Monday. Great news.
  11. I'd say there is a slim chance of that happening.
  12. Anybody know when rookies report to camp?
  13. Opinion after opinion after opinion after opinion. And SURPRISE! They’re almost all anti-Ballard. And you’re entitled to all of those opinions, every one of them. But until you offer some facts then opinions are all you have. Good luck,
  14. Million Dollar talent.............ten cent brain. Unfortunately for him!
  15. Yesterday
  16. Diggs is on a one year deal....the pundits say the Texans were brilliant to structure the deal as a one year deal but Diggs will see $ 's down the drain if he isn't targeted exclusively ....I predict Diggs will have Stroud in tears by mid season if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him every time.
  17. Go ahead and click that link you supplied.
  18. I think he is what he is. He's not a bendy guy. One of the podcasts compared him to Sheard Not a really bad thing but just a good edge setter. Like I said, I wouldn't have done it but it's not huge money. If u go based on what he was brought in for and his draft postion. He was not worth a 5th option. This is also a way of Ballard saving face by giving him the 5th year. Giving him the option is saying that Ballard made a good pick. Not giving him the option says it was a bad pick. Not a bust by any means but just a meh kind of player. I thought the Dline coach was also new last year with Steichen
  19. You might be thinking about Sparano Jr ..the Oline coach....he's tremendous and had the oline playing at elite level.
  20. Didn't they bring in a new guy last year to do the same thing?
  21. Exactly, and so has the Colts logo. For all intents and purposes, the team was the Dallas Texans for one year. Then in Baltimore, there were a few iterations of the logo. The logo was last modified in 2002. That's why I said the flag is a better comp. Also, the Statue of Liberty is a national monument, but it's not the official symbol of the US. The Colts logo is the official symbol of the team, but I digress.
  22. That’s funny. The running back is actually 5’9. Worthy growing like 4 or 5 inches is hillarious too.
  23. Will be doing something else for the month of May! Starting tonight.

24. Soooo.....a little bored this AM and youtubed the 2003 divisional playoff game ..Colts at Chiefs.. which of course the Colts won. At the end of the 3rd qtr, they honored the punt ,pass, and kick champions. Jim Kelly was an award giver. In the 8-9 year old division, one of the champions was a young boy named Chad Kelly. (Jim's nephew) Remember him.? Thought that was funny.
  25. He already wants to be a Colt. I am joking but you never know.
  1. Load more activity