Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos at Colts

Barry Sears

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/12/2017 at 10:02 AM, Barry Sears said:

In years past this Thursday night match-up in Week 15 would have been filled with excitement and playoff implications.  Obviously, that's not the case this year.

Will you watch the game?  If so, what's the main reason?  I know we'll be wearing the all blue color rush uniforms, which I'm anxious to see (sad to think that's the main reason I'll tune in).

Lastly, what's your prediction on the final score?

I'm predicting the Broncos win in the same fashion many other teams have won against us this season...something bad will happen to the Colts late in the game and we lose it 17-13.

YES. I can't think of any reason other than it's football to care about this game.  This season has been depressing . Broncos 24 Colts 21. Broncos have some momentum from last week scoring 23 points. I don't think the Colts could do that in 2 games. 

On 12/12/2017 at 12:01 PM, csmopar said:

He's most likely asking where you came up with the fan base getting cut in half. 

I get what he's saying . There were scores of people following the Colts nationwide because of Manning.  I know a couple . They could care less now, never were really Colts fans.  Half might be generous imo . Colts used to be a top selling merchandise team , I bet they are in the lower half now.  

On 12/13/2017 at 12:27 PM, JaguarsWoman said:

As a Jaguars fan, I have been reading this crap for way too long. I call it crap because true fans want their team to win every game. With only three wins so far, you don't need to lose tomorrow to get coaches fired, players cut, a high pick in the draft, etc. It will all happen regardless of the result  You can still think long term without wanting the team to lose to a 4-10 team on international television.

What about Denver's offense? They are unable to settle on a QB with three guys playing musical chairs under center. You can't evaluate an offense that does not have the same QB every week. Denver was better with Trevor Siemien as the unquestioned starter than after he was benched and got his job back due to injury.

I realize you don't know what it's like to actually have a good QB, but when your team's star player (Andrew Luck) is out for the year, your expectations change.