Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning weekend announced

bababooey

4 hours ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

On this forum, that is literally impossible. It could be the greatest piece of art ever created and wed still be divided.haha

lol, I would have him with a 4-D sculpture yelling Omaha, whereas others would have him at his rear-most stance ready to pick apart the defense.  It would be cool to have a little secret button on the statue that when you press it is says, "liquored up .i.d.i.o.t  kicker", liquored up .I.d.i.o.t  kicker"

I know it would cost a lot more because it would be six men instead of one, but they should make the statue the five starting OLinemen from our SB year all crouched and looking inward focused on Manning, with Peyton leaning over Saturdays' shoulder, yelling an audible that may be a real play, or a fake audible.

But Manning is obviously analyzing the defense in front of him, and he has both arms extended toward his receivers on either side, giving them some weird peace sign that only they understand.

Let other QBs have typical statues of them throwing the ball.  Manning should have a worthy statue of what he did best:  The Pre-Snap Read. And since this is the greatest team sport in the world, having a semi-team-statue instead of just one player would be pretty cool.