Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Minnesota (+7) @ Denver (10-4-15)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST FOX Network..Dick Stockton and Dave Diehl..mid - 60s and cloudy

over-under 42.5

Viking QB Teddy Bridgewater 50 of 74, 505 yards, 1 Tds, 2 INTs will do best when he hands it or throws it to

Adrian Peterson (59 caries, 291 yards) or throws it to WR Mike Wallace 12 catches, 150 yards)

Vikings have allowed 71 first downs in 3 games

Peyton Manning (81 of 127, 755 yards, 5 TDs 3 INTs) was 31 of 42 for 321 last week at Detroit

Bronco LT Ty Sambrillo is out ...Broncos signed ex-Bronco Tyler Polumbus, who may start..

WR Demariyus Thomas (24 catches 268 yards) and Emmanuel Sanders (22 catches, 239 yards) ar sure glad that coach Gary Kubiak gave up on forcing Peyton Manning to run the ball more.

Broncos have drawn 25 penalties in 3 games.

///This is a very low over for a game played in Denver where good kickers can boot 60-yard field goals..

Denver giving up 7 is a little iffy but the over is real good here

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite that, I read that Minnesota is the only team that has not given up more than 20 points to an opponent this year.

Yeah, some of their numbers contradict.....No more than 20 points allowed..but 362 yards allowed per game...1,087 total.

Early in the year..a lot of teams numbers seem to contradict each other

Points and wins matter most.

But they don't tell you anything after just 3 games..except about those 3 teams they played

Total yards allowed is a predictor...denver is the best team Minnesota has played.

Peyton is the best QB....

If you are giving up 362 a game to lesser teams and lesser QBs..well....you can guess what that means

But they don't tell you anything after just 3 games..except about those 3 teams they played

Total yards allowed is a predictor...denver is the best team Minnesota has played.

Peyton is the best QB....

If you are giving up 362 a game to lesser teams and lesser QBs..well....you can guess what that means

Oh, I did not say the Vikings would win. I just noticed that you failed to write anything positive about the Vikings (which is not out of character for you).

A couple of days ago I wrote in another thread that I was not expecting the Vikes to win this game. And that is okay. Mile High is a difficult place to win in. That Denver defense is the best in the league IMO. I am more interested in the team making it out without injuries. If we win, great but I am not losing my mind if we don't.

Oh, I did not say the Vikings would win. I just noticed that you failed to write anything positive about the Vikings (which is not out of character for you).

A couple of days ago I wrote in another thread that I was not expecting the Vikes to win this game. And that is okay. Mile High is a difficult place to win in. That Denver defense is the best in the league IMO. I am more interested in the team making it out without injuries. If we win, great but I am not losing my mind if we don't.

I like the Vikings..,..we just basically discuss 2 things with them

I just don't think Teddy Bridgewater is a top flight QB yet and I don't like the entire Adrian Peterson situation..

I actually like the Vikings...always have...with the broken down conditon of the NFC South and Esat divisions..Minnesota could be a playoff team.

...my point was..all team stats (good or bad) are skewed after just 3 games

Are you being sarcastic? :)

No. He looks great out there. Denver is stacking the box and forcing him to throw and he is. I just wish they would be a little more creative with the pass game. Give him some easier throws underneath, do a screen or a drag or a slant. He is going over the top too much and the Denver CBs have his guys blanketed. How about a jet sweep with AP to get him going?  To bad the kicker missed that first FG as it would be a TD game.

Horrific decision and throw by Manning. Just sit on it there and go in 16-3. What a turn around in just a few seconds.

In 3 of the last 4 games including today, you can pin 7 points directly to Peyton. He really needs to quit spotting the other team 7.

That being said, pretty good for a guy who can't feel his fingertips and the D is outstanding.

In 3 of the last 4 games including today, you can pin 7 points directly to Peyton. He really needs to quit spotting the other team 7.

That being said, pretty good for a guy who can't feel his fingertips and the D is outstanding.

Yeah, a pick six in most of them and the one today led to the 7 at the end of the half. Still, nice drive to start the third. Minny needs to mix up the play calling on O and have some better designed plays.