Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is the city saying about the team?

1yrdandacloudofdust

What are some good Indianapolis sports talk I can stream online?

Look we all love the Colts and we will stick with them through thick and thin but we are critics who do not like some of what we see from our coaching staff, our front office and a few of our players. I think every fan base is like that. Are the games sold out? Do we have the best young QB in the NFL? Good things will happen. This may be a down year but we have greatly outperformed expectations for the last two years. Yes, a few deluded fans thought we were headed to the Super

Bowl this year but most knew we were not ready for that.

Look we all love the Colts and we will stick with them through thick and thin but we are critics who do not like some of what we see from our coaching staff, our front office and a few of our players. I think every fan base is like that. Are the games sold out? Do we have the best young QB in the NFL? Good things will happen. This may be a down year but we have greatly outperformed expectations for the last two years. Yes, a few deluded fans thought we were headed to the Super

Bowl this year but most knew we were not ready for that.

Well it wasn't just a few fans, USA Today picked Colts to go to the Super Bowl & a few other media outlets were on the bandwagon...

Just saying...

I agree the team will take a big step back this year...

We need a pass rush.  It is unbelievable how we couldn't get a pass rush against them.  How did Walden not win every time against a 3rd String RT.  At least, Werner was against a probowl LT.  When Walden made plays he was unblocked. 

Give luck the Ball.  We can't not count on our Defense to win games.  Put the ball in our best players hands especially in a tied game.

"We have soul searching to do" 

We need to trade for an OLB.

Get Herron and Moncrief some touches.