Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Senior Bowl Thread

Certain guys really helped themselves out at the senior bowl and will move up the board because of it. Warford will likely be a late first or early to mid second. Best guard at practices and game. I know some on this board think he isn't versatile but who cares. Big strong guard playing guard is fine by me. I don't really care if he can play center or tackle. Draft him as a great guard and leave it at that.

Lane J from OK will now be a first rounder for sure. Second best tackle there. BYU OLB with name I can't remember had a dominant game. Practices were just OK but he killed it in game. Analysts say he was over thinking things in practices and he just went out and played during game. Trufant was incredible too. Now the third corner and many are saying he will challange Banks for #2. Some LB were great too for leter rounds. ILB from Florida State was impressive and so was SIO (OLB).

As an Oregon guy I watched Long every play he was in. He's still a bit raw and uncomfortable in pass blocking at LT (he played both RT and RG) but when he gets his hands on a guy in run blocking he dominates. With more time his pass blocking will come, he's just too athletic not to have it come around. Wish we had a second and a chance to snag him.

Thanks, Kyle.....just was not familiar with the acronym....

I want my linemen to be able to play in any scheme.....kind of surprised a center would be more adept at one or the other myself.....

At least I know what ZBS stands for now :)

I had to think for a minute to figure it out too ;)