Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colt's Easy Schedule

Creekside

If what I said "couldn't be further from the truth" then Texan fans really must not pay very close attention to how incompetent they are against him & must really be fond of losing!

I don't think a single player has ever owned a franchise more, in any sport, than Peyton Manning owns the Houston Texans.

Of course we pay attention, but of the 2 million people living here, not all are football fans. I'm personally not afraid of Manning. The guy is great to watch, even if he does have a pretty good record against my team. For the record, the last time I checked, the only person who owns the Texans is named Bob McNair. Unless Manning is dipping into the business side of the NFL now?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we pay attention, but of the 2 million people living here, not all are football fans. I'm personally not afraid of Manning. The guy is great to watch, even if he does have a pretty good record against my team. For the record, the last time I checked, the only person who owns the Texans is named Bob McNair. Unless Manning is dipping into the business side of the NFL now?

lol.....yeah, 16-2 is "pretty good"

No but they do have a running back that can slow down our pass rush by just running the ball. I would love it if we could beat the Bears but I still think it's unlikely that we do but I would agree we have shot which is all you can really ask for.

Agreed, we really have nothing to lose in that game.

I am all on Indy's "jock" so far this year but I am putting it out right now. Chicago will blow us out.

First game of the season, all D starters are healthy, and Cutler now has some BIG TIME WR talent.

It won't be prety. I am having high hopes for this season but game one is a very crappy debut.

But ... who knows?......

I don't believe Chicago will blow us out at all. I believe it will be a dogfight. If Luck can handle the Steelers D, he can handle the Bears D as well. The Colts Defense is not close to as bad as some of our old Cover 2 Defenses, we might lack a bit of depth and maybe a bit more talent, but these guys play hard and for the most part they seem to always be rarely out of place in the scheme.

I think we will be fine in that game. Heck after what I saw last night, I am almost willing to say if Luck would have played the whole game against the Steelers we had a very good chance of pulling the game out.

This is a completely different team from last year's, so the wins against those two teams you mentioned don't matter.

..........Will the Colts be different in a good way or a bad way? I believe they will be different in a good way. Will the Colts be better or worse with Luck instead of Orlovsky? I believe better, along with many other possitive changes. For example, better or worse with Powers on IR or playing? Again, not rocket science. You have convinced youself the Colts will suck. I believe they will be good, for several reasons, including the level of competition they will face. We will see.

..........Will the Colts be different in a good way or a bad way? I believe they will be different in a good way. Will the Colts be better or worse with Luck instead of Orlovsky? I believe better, along with many other possitive changes. For example, better or worse with Powers on IR or playing? Again, not rocket science. You have convinced youself the Colts will suck. I believe they will be good, for several reasons, including the level of competition they will face. We will see.

I never said it would be for the worse, they could very well be pretty good. Will they resemble the 14-0 2009 Colts? Probably not, but they will indeed be different and, hopefully, better.