Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prediction thread

StewieG

OK... playoffs or no, the Pats are the only quality O they faced (ranked 2 in 2011). Texans were 13, Ravens 15, Titans 17, Cards 19, and Bengals 20. So only 4 of their 16 regular season games were against top half offenses.

The Rams have drafted very well in recent years on the defensive side of the ball, and have the pieces in place now to be good. That isn't to say everything WILL come together, just that the opportunity is there. My biggest concern for them is the possible impact the whole Gregg Williams fiasco could have on their team. And I'm not saying anything about their O, which is (most likely) not as ready to have a breakout year.

You are exactly the kind of guy I enjoy facing in fantasy football, where success is commonly determined by how well you can look at the shifting tides, and forecast the likelihood of when players are going to step up, where they will rebound, where they will hit a road bump, and where they will crash. Past stats only tell a part of the story, and are only as useful as one's ability to interpret them.

Agree to disagree. A playoff team is a playoff team and each game affects a defense differently. Stats don't lie no matter how much you want to downplay a team because each of them got a year older.

Fantasy football!?!?! I love fantasy football! We should join a league. I just drafted my team in a local league last night. Going on my 3rd consecutive title :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... I can agree to disagree.

I love FF. I've been playing since before it was available online, and have almost lost count of how many leagues I've participated in and how many times I've "hoisted the trophy". I ran some numbers and posted it somewhere a few months back.

Anyway, I'd enjoy joining another league, but definitely can't this year. My wife would remove my jewels while I was sleeping if I even thought about it.

I love FF. I've been playing since before it was available online, and have almost lost count of how many leagues I've participated in and how many times I've "hoisted the trophy". I ran some numbers and posted it somewhere a few months back.

I'm not quite that old ;) Actually I am...I started playing back when Priest Holmes was the fantasy juggernaut.

Anyway, I'd enjoy joining another league, but definitely can't this year. My wife would remove my jewels while I was sleeping if I even thought about it.

This is why I'm never getting married. There can be no threshold on my fantasy football output.

I'm not quite that old ;) Actually I am...I started playing back when Priest Holmes was the fantasy juggernaut.

This is why I'm never getting married. There can be no threshold on my fantasy football output.

Less a threshold on playing thing, and more a requirement for participating in a pregnancy and birth of a first child thing...

These are the gms i will be watching very closely of Pittsburg Steelers as far as measuring how good they should be against how good they are. Now i bringing this up is because i honestly do not believe the Steelers are better than the Colts, but there are also other teams as well. The top gms. for Steelers this year here is who they play. Denver, N.Y. Giants, Chiefs. Now the Chiefs need to stay healthy and of the 3 gms. this the only one i say they have a chance of winning because the Chiefs is still trying to be a reg. playoff team. The Steelers record against Peyton isn't good and the Giants well Pittsburg last lost to Eli in Heinz Field like 3 yrs. ago the last time they played them. I garuanteed you this no matter the outcome of these 3gms. This will tell u how good Pittsburg really are.

Their offensive line is going to be just fine. They have Colon, DeCastro, Essex, and others. I don't know why you think that their defense is gonna regress this year. They have been dominant for the past decade and they haven't shown any signs of regression yet.

Steelers d is gonna go down this year u wanna bet?