Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where will Andre Debose go?

If there is a Bruce Arians' perfect system wideout in the 2013 draft, it is Andre Debose, WR, Florida for me.

He burned both Morris Claiborne and Dre Kirkpatrick (top 20 picks in 2012 draft) for 60+ yard reception TDs in back to back games. He is probably the best WR Florida has had since Percy Harvin, IMO. He has 4.3s 40 speed with a 5'11", 190 lb frame, pretty good speed for that frame, that is close to Reggie Wayne size.

Where do you guys think he will go? I am beginning to think that by the time the year is over, he could crack the top of the 2nd or late 1st. I hope he is there at the top of the 2nd and if he is there, what do you think about drafting him top of round 2?

What I like most about Dubose from the limited expose that I have to him is that he's only got about 25 receptions. And I'm not sure he's got the QB, or the coordinator or the system to be a big weapon for Florida this year.

I think the kid needs two more year and not one. But, let's say he's comes out after this year and his year is good, but perhaps not great. With his speed, this could be a kid we steal in rounds 3-5. Don't think he'll go higher than that unless he has a big, big year in 2012.

But I like finding sleepers and he might just be one.

Good find.