Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vikings game flexed to prime time

Restinpeacesweetchloe

2 hours ago, rockywoj said:

I was at that game, yes!   Can’t be at the upcoming one, though, as I will still be on my trip to Peru. (Sitting on the tarmac at LAX right now, waiting to depart to Lima.)

With any luck, they will have the game on somewhere the Lima airport, as that is where I will be, waiting for my 1:00 AM departure back to North America.  Fingers crossed. 

Have a safe flight. Enjoy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If Vikings lose this game tonight that is 2 in a row. They are going to be really mad next week.

True but maybe another loss shows their pedestal is not that high.  Seventeen games is a long season and can be a great equalizer.   We all know it’s how you finish not how you start.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

True but maybe another loss shows their pedestal is not that high.  Seventeen games is a long season and can be a great equalizer.   We all know it’s how you finish not how you start.

Maybe Darnold is coming back down to earth. Their defense has not looked great but rams got both their WR back and they have an elite QB. So it’s hard to judge 

9 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Why are people so shocked the NFL refs were bad tonight this as been a ongoing thing for years. Unless they get accountability it'll continue to happen.

I wouldn't call it shocked for me.  I call it dumbfounded. I understand the refs can't see everything going on but sometimes it's obvious they choose to go blind at times.  I would like to see the booth over rule on obvious bad or no calls. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

I wouldn't call it shocked for me.  I call it dumbfounded. I understand the refs can't see everything going on but sometimes it's obvious they choose to go blind at times.  I would like to see the booth over rule on obvious bad or no calls. 

The angle of that play looked like he was looking right at the play too. But then there is another angle where it looks like a player blocked his view. But that was so blatant I don’t know how they missed it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now