Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Texans predictions

danlhart87

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We need to blitz Stroud a lot, he panics under pressure.

He’s actually PFF’s highest rated QB against the blitz with a grade of 88.7. Our line was a turnstile last week but hopefully they’ve tightened things up and give him some time back there in the pocket 😏

8 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

He’s actually PFF’s highest rated QB against the blitz with a grade of 88.7. Our line was a turnstile last week but hopefully they’ve tightened things up and give him some time back there in the pocket 😏

It’s their Oline that doesn’t handle blitzing. Apparently it’s been a problem last few weeks. Same thing with colts when Strausser was here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s their Oline that doesn’t handle blitzing. Apparently it’s been a problem last few weeks. Same thing with colts when Strausser was here.

The o-line has been the biggest disappointment, especially when it comes to penalties (Tunsil) and poor play in general (Green, Mason). I knew Strausser’s tenure in Indy wasn’t great but sheesh, and I along with other fans had no choice but to give him a chance, but sheesh. He’s gotta go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

My guess is he will unless there is some set back. They will probably put Carlisle’s on IR to make room. I am confused why Mcgrone is questionable when he hasn’t been activated to roster. Maybe it all depends on Buck.

Al-Shaajr being out is a huge loss for the Texans as he is there best LB. Add that Nico is out, I think we have a good chance of winning this. Robert Woods will be the deep threat but isn’t Nico, the Texans passing game was kind of lost last week. I imagine they will be better playing our scheme. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Nico being out is a big deal then why is most the forum picking the Texans to win. I get it, it makes a difference but if it was a huge deal the whole forum would be picking Indy. One person predicted 42-13 Texans, another 28-13, another 30-20, apparently, they don't think losing Nico matters.

Mainly they don't  trust gus Bradley  to take advantage  of nico being out and I don't  blame them

18 hours ago, Qwiz said:

The o-line has been the biggest disappointment, especially when it comes to penalties (Tunsil) and poor play in general (Green, Mason). I knew Strausser’s tenure in Indy wasn’t great but sheesh, and I along with other fans had no choice but to give him a chance, but sheesh. He’s gotta go. 

Holy hell… I had no idea Strausser went to Houston. May God have mercy on Stroud’s soul.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Holy hell… I had no idea Strausser went to Houston. May God have mercy on Stroud’s soul.

🤣 my guess he is gone if they don’t turn things around. Fans are saying same thing about what colts fans said. No communication and they can’t handle the blitz. It says a lot once Saturday came in as interim they got a little better and were elite the next year again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He is back

and for those who were wondering about McGrone being active

...The Colts also activated linebacker Cameron McGrone, who has been on injured reserve since August with an elbow injury. McGrone was a special teams regular in 12 2023 appearances...

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/colts-activate-deforest-buckner-cameron-mcgrone-from-ir

On 10/21/2024 at 12:57 PM, Superman said:

This is one area where I have to agree with you. We haven't given up 4th quarter points because we've played bad QBs. That's an easy one to figure out.

The defense will have a real test this week.

Colts have a habit of making bad QB look good so they deserve some credit 

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Maybe Meco can poach one of the 49ers offensive coaches or basically anyone else at this point 😂

• Like 1