Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Serious Question On QBs

King Colt

A QB like that would make it easier not harder.  Practice the plays that your offense wants to run and when they make mistakes you work on them like you would with anyone else. Theres always room for improvement and Tom and Peyton know that.

A qb coach doesnt have to create an offense, they practice what the teams wants to run

5 hours ago, BlackTiger said:

A QB like that would make it easier not harder.  Practice the plays that your offense wants to run and when they make mistakes you work on them like you would with anyone else. Theres always room for improvement and Tom and Peyton know that.

A qb coach doesnt have to create an offense, they practice what the teams wants to run

Basically a QB coach keeps the players mechanics in order.  Tom Moore is one of the best in the business. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I don't think Tom Moore was ever a qb coach

Yep. You're right. 

He was a position coach for running backs and wide receivers for the Saints and Steelers professionally. But the majority of his career he was an offensive coordinator. 

On 10/15/2024 at 12:04 PM, King Colt said:

Take Peyton going to Denver or Brady to Tamps Bay. You are the QB coach. What is your job? How do you approach your duties?

Mr. Manning, as our distinguished new leader in the Broncos offense I’d like to start by welcoming you to the team, and say what an honor it is to be able to work with an absolute legend. If you’ll please follow me, I’ll give you a quick tour of the qb room…

Right in here sir, you will have full command of the quarterback room. I will always be here for anything you need, as your personal assistant. Is there anything I can get you at this time?