NFL Season -- Week #6 All Around the NFL game discussion

NFLfan

Thursday Night Football  

1. 1. Who wins the Thursday Night Game?

• The 49ers
    • The Seahawks
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/11/2024 at 12:30 AM

Thursday, Oct. 10

San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks, 8:15 p.m. ET

Sunday, Oct. 13

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Chicago Bears, 9:30 a.m. ET

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m. ET

Washington Commanders vs. Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m. ET.

Arizona Cardinals vs. Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m. ET

Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m. ET

Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots, 1 p.m. ET

Cleveland Browns vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 1 p.m. ET

Los Angeles Chargers vs. Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m. ET

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET

Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers, 4:25 p.m. ET

Detroit Lions vs. Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET

Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Giants, 8:20 p.m. ET

Monday, Oct. 14

Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan pinned and featured this topic
43 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Sorry I missed poll

@NFLfan waiting for poll responses 

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

No one voted.

1 hour ago, Colts.sb41 said:

Im not sure what to make of the Seahawks, I think they can be a really good team but they’re constantly shooting themselves in the foot. Geno has been seeing ghosts tonight and I’m not sure when he started that bad habit. 

Who won?

1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

Week 6 Television Distribution Maps - https://506sports.com/

I love these maps. Thank you for posting them.

In the second map, I wonder why parts of Texas and all of New Mexico is getting the Browns @ Eagles game? It seems that the Cardinals-Packers game would be shown. 🤔

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

In the second map, I wonder why parts of Texas and all of New Mexico is getting the Browns @ Eagles game? It seems that the Cardinals-Packers game would be shown. 🤔

at 1pm I have Colts at Titans on CBS, Cards at Packers at 1pm on Fox, Lions at Cowboys at 430pm on Fox. Getting ready to watch the Jags/Bears game on the NFL Network.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

at 1pm I have Colts at Titans on CBS, Cards at Packers at 1pm on Fox, Lions at Cowboys at 430pm on Fox. Getting ready to watch the Jags/Bears game on the NFL Network.

I'm going to watch Jags/Bears as well. Just finishing my draftkings lineups of that game. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Their are all sorts of primary/secondary market rules held by each team that it's a wonder they ever figure out what they are allowed to broadcast where

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I am not allowed to watch the Bears(sssssss) game because I don't have NFL network

I would have to imagine I am not the only one. I wonder what being available via subscription only versus free over the air broadcasts does to overall viewership numbers...

Many people probably cannot see it. It is 7-3 Bears. 2nd Quarter, 8 min left. Bears have the ball in their territory.

About 6 years ago, my cable bill was higher than I wanted it to be, as I barely watched TV. I told the cable company that I did not want access to channels that I didn't watch. So, they offered me something where I chose 15 channels in addition to the local/network channels (Channels 2 to 13 in my local area). NFL Network was one of the channels I could select. (Before doing that, I was paying $10/month for NFL Network and Red Zone alone, in addition to paying for the other cable channels.) What they offered me came out to about $60/mo; I now pay about $90 including all taxes and fees every month for cable. I am okay with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope to watch Washington and Baltimore in the early afternoon game. They are showing the Browns on the other channel. I really don't want to watch the Cowboys later. I may go out. I have a few things to do.

Did you see how Caleb slid there? (Caleb got the first down, ran a little more, and slid as he saw defenders coming close.) That is what AR has to do. He has to stop his runs before getting hit, if possible. He should not run into a group of defenders.

It is criminal colts let Jags score 37 points.

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did you see how Caleb slid there? (Caleb got the first down, ran a little more, and slid as he saw defenders coming close.) That is what AR has to do. He has to stop his runs before getting hit, if possible. He should not run into a group of defenders.

You can tell he has played more football and had better awareness.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You can tell he has played more football and had better awareness.

Having more awareness is a very good point. Williams knew to slide and be well enough to play another down. AR sometimes looks like he is trying to get more yards at the expense of his body.

• Like 1

The Bears are playing well. The Vikings started 5-0, but the playoffs are far from a sure thing. The Vikings have played only one game against a division rival. All the teams in the NFC North has a winning record.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Having more awareness is a very good point. Williams knew to slide and be well enough to play another down. AR sometimes looks like he is trying to get more yards at the expense of his body.

I think that is what is hurting AR. He hasn’t played enough games to have the awareness to know when to slide or go out of bounds.

Jags are so bad.