Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions

danlhart87

I cracked a tooth once and my dentist barely touched it with his pick, and I about came out of the chair and hit the ceiling. He numbed it and pulled it but that was bad. I was ready to punch him like Mike Tyson at first lol. He did a good job though; I couldn't eat for a week except soup.

27-13 Colts. Colts are 2-2 in Nashville since I have been going to the game with my son. Will be there Sunday. Love to see Alex with 6 catches 229 yards and 3 tds. Make my day. Dread watching defense. Maybe the defense will perform good this week for a win.  Anyone tailgating in Nashville?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If colts can stay at around .500 when that last stretch of the season comes they could still have some hope for playoffs. The question will be can they get some guys back soon enough.
    • One thing I have learned with Shane you’re not going to get much from a presser with him. His side of the ball has not really been the issue. Outside a few troubles with AR accuracy it’s been good. I agree Gus will  ne scape goat when the truth is injuries and the secondary are an issue.   I just don’t know how Irsay feels about Steichen. As long as the offense looks like it did today I don’t think Steichen a job will be in danger. As long as AR shows like he is the future and is improving he will be fine.
    • Not a shock. Malik Willis had an 85% completion percentage against us.
    • No, Shane is safe currently. The highest risk is Gus and then Chris. I think those two get fired first before Shane is a consideration.   Having said that, I have not liked Shane's press conferences this year. I know it's about how you perform and not how you talk, but his answers have often been terrible. At least Gus has accepted the blame and when it works, explained what he did to adjust. Today's defensive performance was not really on Gus. Our players were just terrible. That won't save him though.
    • I get what you are saying. Not having the Best players or a fans favourite players in because of injuries can be difficult veiwing  for some fans.  Certainly watching a game with AR and JT playing is by far much preferred than not seeing them play.    But what I think what's harder for fans is the continued losing and mediocrity in the so called good seasons and the ineptitude in the bad seasons.    This organization, for whatever reasons, has been  mediocre or inept and irrelevant for a long time and still the future with this GM, coaching, and our second year QB in doubt. 
  • Members